PDA

View Full Version : Hold on...LOL..where is GoGo telling fat fuck she is from ????

Saara
09-15-2011, 04:55 PM
OMG...the lies just NEVER end

I see from a PM I was sent, it seems fat fuck (billybob) is a bit confused as to where GoGo is from...ummm....she lied to him about where she lives, as badly as he lied to HER about age and income it seems...:pound:

Now I'm not gonna get myself in trouble by giving away addresses or even cities...but put it this way...GoGo lives so close to a neighboring state, her internet provided sometimes routes her traffic through a server in a town IN that neighboring state.

Sorry fat fuck, but if she is telling you ANYTHING different, no matter who shills for her and backs up her story...she lied to you...wow..what a shocker huh ?

IP gateway traffic data does NOT lie..ever

BTW..I can tell you waht browser she used, what operating system she uses and her screen resolutiion too..but I digress

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 04:57 PM
Saara, you are severely confused about what it means to 'Ignore' someone. :lol:

Kleinbok
09-15-2011, 04:57 PM
http://downloadpolitics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1600&d=1314190596~~~~http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rnrp5FFFXS4/S05PTlykhNI/AAAAAAAAAAw/SO5jM9I4Jb8/S240/blindfolded+sheep.jpg
http://youtu.be/Rr2YEsymZis (http://youtu.be/Rr2YEsymZis)

http://youtu.be/6mTFtwGUrMs (http://youtu.be/6mTFtwGUrMs)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT YOU DO, BULL-CUNT.

Saara
09-15-2011, 05:03 PM
^^^^^^^

Sorry you had to hear it this way fat fuck......ummmm......actually...no i'm not

:pound:

I see from a PM I was sent, it seems fat fuck (billybob) is a bit confused as to where GoGo is from...ummm....she lied to him about where she lives, as badly as he lied to HER about age and income it seems...:pound:

Now I'm not gonna get myself in trouble by giving away addresses or even cities...but put it this way...GoGo lives so close to a neighboring state, her internet provided sometimes routes her traffic through a server in a town IN that neighboring state.

Sorry fat fuck, but if she is telling you ANYTHING different, no matter who shills for her and backs up her story...she lied to you...wow..what a shocker huh ?

BTW..I can tell you waht browser she used, what operating system she uses and her screen resolutiion too..but I digress

Saara
09-15-2011, 05:08 PM

I gotta leave my PMs on more often

Sergio
09-15-2011, 05:20 PM

you are pathologically obsessed, seek professional help.

Saara
09-15-2011, 05:28 PM
you are pathologically obsessed, seek professional help.

Jus sayin...someone send me a PM showing billybob saying I think GoGo lives someplace other than she does...

ummm...bzzzzzz..like i said....IP gateway traffc data is admissable in COURT and has put people IN, and let people OUT of jail..it never lies..ever

..and i am NOT talking about anything to do with DLP....this is a dated time stamed hit (4 hits acually) taken from a traffic reporting web site off a site I help Admin

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Jus sayin...someone send me a PM showing billybob saying I think GoGo lives someplasc other than she does...

ummm...bzzzzzz..like i said....IP gateway traffc data is amissable in COURT and has put people IN, and klet people OUT of jail..it never lies..ever

..and i am NOT ating about anything to do with DLP....this is a dated time stamed hit (4 hits acually) taken from a traffic reprting web site off a site I help Admin

What fucking language is that? lol

Saara
09-15-2011, 05:33 PM
Sorry fat fuck..

either she lied to you

or

you are shilling for her

Either way, I know exactly where she lives...embrace it

Jus sayin...someone send me a PM showing billybob saying I think GoGo lives someplace other than she does...

ummm...bzzzzzz..like i said....IP gateway traffc data is amissable in COURT and has put people IN, and let people OUT of jail..it never lies..ever

..and i am NOT talking about anything to do with DLP....this is a dated time stamed hit (4 hits acually) taken from a traffic reporting web site off a site I help Admin

Saara
09-15-2011, 05:35 PM

Go Go it seems, has no comment....

predictable

:wave2:

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Go Go it seems, has no comment....

predictable

She's not logged on.

Unlike you she doesn't spend 18 hours a day here obsessing.

:popcorn:

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 06:23 PM

GoGo
09-15-2011, 06:25 PM
lol Clearly, the only one that is confused is you, sloppy. And desperate. It's been explained to you in terms that even a third grader could understand.

"her internet provided sometimes routes her traffic through a server in a town IN that neighboring state." In your case, it's Michigan. :pound:

Oh snap! How does GoGo know that? :pound:

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 06:26 PM
lol Clearly, the only one that is confused is you, sloppy. And desperate. It's been explained to you in terms that even a third grader could understand.

"her internet provided sometimes routes her traffic through a server in a town IN that neighboring state." In your case, it's Michigan. :pound:

Oh snap! How does GoGo know that? :pound:

Saara lives next to the 'State of Confusion'.

GoGo
09-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Her ignorance knows no bounds. :lol:

GoGo
09-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Sloppy's still having to make up "friends", to come off as believable. :pound:

Gawd, what a waste. *shakes head*

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 06:33 PM
'Winnebago'

GoGo
09-15-2011, 06:37 PM
"I see from a PM I was sent"

GoGo
09-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Rea has saara by the nuts. :lol:
http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?16479-Saara

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 06:39 PM
"I see from a PM I was sent"

Does that mean you sent her a PM and her miraculous hacking skills allowed her to trace it to....Germantown?

:lol:

GoGo
09-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Does that mean you sent her a PM and her miraculous hacking skills allowed her to trace it to....Germantown?

lol Who knows what fantasy she's playing out today. We know no one here (besides DD) would be caught dead talking to sloppy, and I sure as hell didnt pm that boy, so more lies, trying to sound "legit". :lol:

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 06:52 PM
If Saara ends up putting everyone who doesn't believe her stupid shit on 'Ignore', she'll be talking to herself and DD exclusively.

GoGo
09-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Is that what happened with Rea? Wasn't it just days ago, that sloppy was kissing Rea's ass, desperate for a friend?

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 06:54 PM
Is that what happened with Rea? Wasn't it just days ago, that sloppy was kissing Rea's ass, desperate for a friend?

Saara was doing the same with PTA last week. lol

GoGo
09-15-2011, 06:57 PM
Wonder why? She hates women. :lol:

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Wonder why? She hates women. :lol:

Unless there's sex involved.

GoGo
09-15-2011, 07:02 PM
Unless there's sex involved.

With fatties, sure, but anyone with a visible waist line, should steer clear.

Saara
09-15-2011, 07:41 PM

ummm...bzzzzzz..like i said....IP gateway traffc data is admissable in COURT and has put people IN, and let people OUT of jail..it never lies..ever

JE ZUS

30 Meltdown posts !

You just got caught in ONE MORE lie Bi Polar....it's not like it is anything unusual...take your Prozac and relax...embrace your humiliation

Kleinbok
09-15-2011, 07:42 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Saara (http://downloadpolitics.com/member.php?563-Saara)

HELENIUS Next HW Champ http://downloadpolitics.com/image.php?u=563&dateline=1315793522 (http://downloadpolitics.com/member.php?563-Saara)
Join Date Mar 2011Posts 10,912
Darden making it's menue more healthy, HARD CORE CAPITALISM, NOT "PC"

If you think if there were a PENNY more to be made by Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and at the other Darden restaurants by serving kids lard and Pig fat thay wouldn't do it, you are kidding yourself

LONG before Michele Obama made the appearance today to make the announcement that the chain was committed to making their kids and all menu items more healthy, the bean counters sat down and crunched the numbers, and it was determined there was money to be made in the change. If they had come to am different conclusion, it NEVER would have happened

When for example, McDonald's removed beef fat from the fryer grease, they added over ONE BILLION potential customers worldwide

This is not PC or a "liberal plot" although many liberals support it

This is hard core capitalism ."

BUG A BOO!!!!!!

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 07:44 PM
With fatties, sure, but anyone with a visible waist line, should steer clear.

Saara has no standards. For Godsakes she had sex with a fat old bald italian faggot and his pig-faced whore wife for....wait for it....'Status'.

"Status"

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Saara has no standards. For Godsakes she had sex with a fat old bald italian faggot and his pig-faced whore wife for....wait for it....'Status'.

"Status"

GoGo
09-15-2011, 07:46 PM

"Status"

Didn't I tell you she'd come right back? :lol:

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Didn't I tell you she'd come right back? :lol:

Yep! Like clockwork!

GoGo
09-15-2011, 07:57 PM
Every day. I'm out. My sis is "fixin'" to call :pound: lol

You love that southern slang. Don't deny it. lol Night. :kissy:

Saara
09-15-2011, 08:01 PM
JE ZUS

30 Meltdown posts !

You just got caught in ONE MORE lie Bi Polar....it's not like it is anything unusual...take your Prozac and relax...embrace your humiliation

And it continues...doesnt change the facts that everyone now knopws though

Either

Bi polar (GoGo) lied to fat fuck about where she lives
or
Bi polar and fat fuck are both lying to everyone one else

None of which matters, since i already proved this, not to mention Cotton's statement in another thread about "he and GoGo not living very far apart"

It doesn't take a geography PHD to figure that out...does it ?

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 08:03 PM

Either

or

None of which matters, since i already proved this, not to mention Cotton's statement in another thread about "he and GoGo not living very far apart"

He was trolling you, you stupid whore!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Saara
09-15-2011, 08:05 PM

Either

or

http://www.youngequipmentsolutions.com/images/map1.gif

Saara
09-15-2011, 08:06 PM
fat fuck and Bi Polar....OWNED,,,completely

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 08:06 PM
She's bringing out the maps!

Oh fuck, I'm falling out of my chair!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaahahahaaaaaaaaa!

:pound: :pound:

zach roy ought
09-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Looking for a place to put the knife, or talking to itself. I dunno. Do you know? I dunno.

Kleinbok
09-15-2011, 09:12 PM
http://downloadpolitics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1600&d=1314190596~~~~http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rnrp5FFFXS4/S05PTlykhNI/AAAAAAAAAAw/SO5jM9I4Jb8/S240/blindfolded+sheep.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHE'LL HAVE THE FRIDGE UP HER WAZOO BY 11 PM.....

WITH A TROUPE OF 5 'GROID MIDGETS INSIDE IT

CLOGGING FURIOUSLY TO CONGA BAND FAVORITES.

Saara
09-15-2011, 09:20 PM

Either

or

At which point even GoGo realizes there is no point in trying to spin her lie anymore

**Smirk***

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 09:21 PM
She's bringing out the maps!

Oh fuck, I'm falling out of my chair!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaahahahaaaaaaaaa!

:pound: :pound:

Did a 12 year old draw those for you, Tubby?

Saara
09-15-2011, 09:23 PM
^^^^But fat fuck isn't that smart

At which point even GoGo realizes there is no point in trying to spin her lie anymore

**Smirk***

BillyBob
09-15-2011, 09:24 PM
You're embarrassing yourself again, Tubby.

Please continue!

zach roy ought
09-15-2011, 09:35 PM
You're embarrassing yourself again, Tubby.

Please continue!

It's used to that.

GoGo
09-15-2011, 10:13 PM
LOL OMG, she posted a map. Someone put a fork in her, she's done. :pound:

"Germantown"......

Kleinbok
09-15-2011, 11:16 PM
FRANKLIN

Saara
09-16-2011, 09:11 AM
So....did GoGo lie to fat Fuck, or are they BOTH lying to everyone else ?

I wonder if we should take a poll ?

Let the PEOPLE decide !!!!

Either

or

Saara
09-16-2011, 12:02 PM
So....did GoGo lie to fat Fuck, or are they BOTH lying to everyone else ?

I wonder if we should take a poll ?

Let the PEOPLE decide !!!!

Either

or

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
Yes, i live in Arkansas....

Thank you VERY MUCH !

:whistle:

cotton
09-16-2011, 12:14 PM
http://www.youngequipmentsolutions.com/images/map1.gifdamnit to hell...looks like i left my porch light on....

Saara
09-16-2011, 12:36 PM
damnit to hell...looks like i left my porch light on....

You kinda did...but don't blame yourself...she lied, now she has to live it down

Which BTW, was kinda stupid concidering she should have KNOWN I had irrefutable evidence. IP gateway data is admissible in COURT..it NEVER lies

GoGo
09-16-2011, 12:39 PM
damnit to hell...looks like i left my porch light on....

I can see that, cotton. :pound:

Dr Phil
09-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Sorry fat fuck..

either she lied to you

or

you are shilling for her

Either way, I know exactly where she lives...embrace it

ONE NEVER KNOWS HOW LITTLE ONE KNOWS
UNTIL ONE KNOWS ONE KNOWS NOTHING

GoGo
09-16-2011, 12:41 PM
FRANKLIN

LOL Actually, I live a lot closer to Franklin, than I do "Germantown".

cotton
09-16-2011, 12:45 PM
I can see that, cotton. :pound:On my computer i can see you waving at me from where you are...!! can you see me waving back???....!! The link i downloaded us for the wave thing is working great...!! i hope you enjoy it!!

Saara
09-16-2011, 12:47 PM
Watching Bi polar squirm to try to deflect that she has been busted...again

Dr Phil
You kinda did...but don't blame yourself...she lied, now she has to live it down

Which BTW, was kinda stupid concidering she should have KNOWN I had irrefutable evidence. IP gateway data is admissible in COURT..it NEVER lies
OMG-GET A LIFE. Nobody in their right mind cares unless they are invited over to another posters house for a get-together or something.
And they sure as hell aren't going to need your nib-shit directions. :moon:

GoGo
On my computer i can see you waving at me from where you are...!! can you see me waving back???....!!

I see you! I see you!!! :bigsmile:

Saara
09-16-2011, 12:48 PM
ONE NEVER KNOWS HOW LITTLE ONE KNOWS
UNTIL ONE KNOWS ONE KNOWS NOTHING

But I DOOOOOO know Blanche...I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Saara
09-16-2011, 12:49 PM
OMG-GET A LIFE. Nobody in their right mind cares unless they are invited over to another posters house for a get-together or something.
And they sure as hell aren't going to need your nib-shit directions. :moon:

It was a bad idea to challenge me to a game of IRL, and fat fuck and the bi polar unfit mother learned that..but no where NEAR as well as they will very soon

cotton
09-16-2011, 12:53 PM
I see you! I see you!!! :bigsmile:awesome...!! Im still trying to dial you in a little better. I can see your hands really well...when i get this thing really rolling it will be even better than a straight up webcam ever was...!! be patient!!

Rae Kiley
09-16-2011, 12:53 PM
Saara, you are severely confused about what it means to 'Ignore' someone. :lol:

Now isn't THAT the truth!

http://emoticons4u.com/crazy/338.gif

Dr Phil
09-16-2011, 12:56 PM
But I DOOOOOO know Blanche...I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dodo-Saara's the dodo bird.

GoGo
09-16-2011, 12:57 PM
awesome...!! Im still trying to dial you in a little better. I can see your hands really well...when i get this thing really rolling it will be even better than a straight up webcam ever was...!! be patient!!

What am I wearing?

Love the silky boxers, btw. :neener:

GoGo
09-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Dodo-Saara's the dodo bird.

Ask her if she'd like to compare IPs with GoGo? She's "ignoring" me, because she knows I never bluff. :thumb:

cotton
09-16-2011, 01:07 PM
What am I wearing?Love the silky boxers, btw. :neener: thanks girl..!! That looks like the same nightie you wore on my birthday!! You need to move about 5-6 feet to the left and i will be able to see you much better!! thanks in advance..!!

Saara
09-16-2011, 01:13 PM
It was a bad idea to challenge me to a game of IRL, and fat fuck and the bi polar unfit mother learned that..but no where NEAR as well as they will very soon

When the shill conversations begin....they are in FULL meltdown mode

GoGo
09-16-2011, 01:14 PM
Want to compare IPs sloppy?

Rae Kiley
09-16-2011, 01:24 PM
Want to compare IPs sloppy?

GoGo
09-16-2011, 01:27 PM

Rae Kiley
09-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Saara? Where are you?

Saara
09-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Busy weekend.....Fly to Vegas tonight.....lots to do tomorrow.......the fight tomorrow night..I am betting the bi polar unfit mother (who was just caught in a HUMILIATING lie) and the white trash welfare queen will still be PMSing this time on Monday, after spending the weekend lamenting their fail lives and envying mine...maybe they can get their delusional silly bitch Ali to join them..if she is not to busy..."removing the roots from her septic system :puke:

Don't cry ladies, your Moms made bad life decisions too...toodles

GoGo
09-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Guess that's a no. She doesn't or can't compare IPs.

I'm sure there is someone here with mad skillz like you, sloppy. Someone that could use google analytics (LOL) to get what they want on you. :lol:

Lucky for you, I'm nothing like you. :thumb: Still, when you come out of hiding, we should get together, and compare those IPs. For shits and giggles.

Rae Kiley
09-16-2011, 01:40 PM
:lol: She's hiding in shame.

cotton
09-16-2011, 01:41 PM
Guess that's a no. She doesn't or can't compare IPs.

I'm sure there is someone here with mad skillz like you, sloppy. Someone that could use google analytics (LOL) to get what they want on you. :lol:

Lucky for you, I'm nothing like you. :thumb: Still, when you come out of hiding, we should get together, and compare those IPs. For shits and giggles.speaking of "giggles" I love it when you tickle me....

BillyBob
09-16-2011, 02:27 PM
For godsakes Saara, you're being ridiculous.

Saara
09-19-2011, 10:09 AM
^^^^^^ See what I mean ?

Busy weekend.....Fly to Vegas tonight.....lots to do tomorrow.......the fight tomorrow night..I am betting the bi polar unfit mother (who was just caught in a HUMILIATING lie) and the white trash welfare queen will still be PMSing this time on Monday, after spending the weekend lamenting their fail lives and envying mine...maybe they can get their delusional silly bitch Ali to join them..if she is not to busy..."removing the roots from her septic system :puke:

Don't cry ladies, your Moms made bad life decisions too...toodles

Rev. Doomsday
09-19-2011, 10:10 AM
G'Mornin' Baby!

Kleinbok
09-19-2011, 10:12 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Irish_Goat.jpg/450px-Irish_Goat.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Irish_Goat.jpg)

http://youtu.be/_uk0XVt_dpA (http://youtu.be/_uk0XVt_dpA)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KISSING TURDS NOW, DD?

BillyBob
09-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Geez DD, Saara is old enough to be your Grandfather.

Saara
09-19-2011, 10:20 AM
G'Mornin' Baby!

Good morning......a beautiful late summer/early fall day here is the great Midwest !
Nice to be home after a weekend away

Kleinbok
09-19-2011, 10:22 AM
Good morning......a beautiful late summer/early fall day here is the great Midwest !
Nice to be home after a weekend away Good morning......a beautiful late summer/early fall day here is the great Midwest !
Nice to be home after a weekend away Good morning......a beautiful late summer/early fall day here is the great Midwest !

THE OLD HOLE HONKS.

Rev. Doomsday
09-19-2011, 10:23 AM

It's my 2nd annual 19th Birthday today :)

Kleinbok
09-19-2011, 10:26 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Irish_Goat.jpg/450px-Irish_Goat.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Irish_Goat.jpg)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HITCHHIKE DOWN TO CHATTANOOGA AND GET A JOB.

Gh0sTeR
09-19-2011, 10:31 AM
48 bit TELNAT anyone?

:rofl2:

Saara
09-19-2011, 10:34 AM
It's my 2nd annual 19th Birthday today :)

Well happy birthday !

Rev. Doomsday
09-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Well happy birthday !
If I gave you my home phone would you call me some time?

I can prove that I'm me.

Saara
09-19-2011, 10:47 AM
If I gave you my home phone would you call me some time?

I can prove that I'm me.

sure.

Rev. Doomsday
09-19-2011, 11:09 AM
I'll give you my facebook and my yellow pages info.
I don't have a cellphone because I'm dirt ass poor.
Email me: Stonertopboi@gmail.com <Not my real name on the account. I used to use that for craigslist
or you can use
thefutureofthisworld@rocketmail.com
or alternately
sickandtiredofcorporateBS@yahoo.com

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?10385-Brent-Michael-presents-the-DOOMSDAY-HERALD&highlight=brent+michael+presents
That's my first and middle name in the thread title.

Kleinbok
09-19-2011, 03:32 PM
Saara (http://downloadpolitics.com/member.php?563-Saara)http://downloadpolitics.com/images/statusicon/user-online.png HELENIUS Next HW Champ http://downloadpolitics.com/image.php?u=563&dateline=1315793522 (http://downloadpolitics.com/member.php?563-Saara)Join Date Mar 2011Posts 11,121

http://downloadpolitics.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Henry Mordechaihttp://downloadpolitics.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=358592#post358592)
you can get in real trouble if you keep doing that shit to bob and gogo (you know what im talking about) you should be thankful they are kind enough to not call their lawyers.

Pffft....i'll let them use my cell phone to make the call.

Trust me.....my striking back the way I did and the way I plan to is MORE than "kind"

Rewind back to them originally trying to fuck with me IRL....instead of laughing it off, I would have the right things to the people he tried to involve...OH my god...Fat Fuck (billybob) would have been mulch in the guys wife's rose garden, and GoGo would be found 25 years from now when they startedm excavating and building condos in NE Mississippi...they will NEVER know how close they came...

Like I said...I was VERY kind handling it my way

If they are friends of yours, thank me

GoGo
09-19-2011, 04:36 PM
"Mississippi"

Saara
09-19-2011, 04:59 PM
GoGo
I LIED
:cry2:

Kleinbok
09-19-2011, 07:55 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50496_276283742708_4844893_n.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://youtu.be/aDSN1F72QU4 (http://youtu.be/aDSN1F72QU4)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CELL PHONES ARE CORPORATE CRAP.

Saara
09-20-2011, 12:39 AM
We may have some updated data......stay tuned

BillyBob
09-20-2011, 05:13 AM

You really are obsessed, Tubbs.

Rae Kiley
09-20-2011, 07:18 AM
You really are obsessed, Tubbs.

THAT is an understatement.......

:rolleyes:

Saara
09-20-2011, 09:43 AM

Kleinbok
09-20-2011, 12:46 PM
http://stevedennie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/funny-pictures-cat-stares-at-goat.jpg
http://youtu.be/gKO58C-MUZ0 (http://youtu.be/gKO58C-MUZ0)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PUSH YOUR FACE BACK INTO YOUR BUTT-CRACK,

SAARA... YOUR DINNER'S GETTING COLD.

Saara
09-20-2011, 02:10 PM

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?16775-Germantown&p=360116#post360116

BillyBob
09-20-2011, 04:05 PM
'Germantown'

Saara
09-20-2011, 04:28 PM
http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?16775-Germantown&p=360116#post360116

BillyBob
09-20-2011, 04:32 PM
http://www.montgomeryparks.org/park_of_the_day/park_images/GermantownSq-01.jpg

Saara
09-20-2011, 04:34 PM
GoGo
PROOOOOVE I live in Warren County...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

So...I did

BillyBob
09-20-2011, 04:35 PM
http://www.runwashington.com/uploads/images/race%20logos/germantown5m_09_final.jpg

Saara
09-20-2011, 04:39 PM
GoGo
PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://supriyar2.wikispaces.com/file/view/bipolar-disorder.jpg/241442255/bipolar-disorder.jpg

http://bunnylogic.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/yumy202588.jpg

Saara
09-20-2011, 04:40 PM
GoGo
http://fr.toonpool.com/user/1391/files/bi-polar_365455.jpg

:p

Kleinbok
09-20-2011, 04:40 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU STICK OUT LIKE A BIG WART ON A PRETTY NOSE, SAARA.

...AND YOU TALK WAY TOO MUCH.