PDA

View Full Version : Gay adoption should be illegal

rzrseg
01-02-2012, 10:00 PM
I personally find it disgusting when a guy screws another guy up the ass, but it really isn't any of my business and it only affects the two queers who are doing it.

What I have a real problem with is queers introducing innocent children into their depraved "lifestyle." As a parent, I would never let my 11-year old son go over to Billy's house to spend the night if Billy has two gay "daddies." How do I know they aren't pedophiles? How do I know my son won't accidentally hear their "daddies" doing S&M, sodomizing each other, or whatever other sick activities queers do to each other in the bedroom?

A kid needs ONE mother and ONE father growing up. Anything else is unnatural and unhealthy for the development of the child. Besides, the queers' "kids" will be picked on by their classmates (you know how cruel kids are to each other) and they won't have proper guidance for dating or how members of both sexes should act. If Billy sees his "daddy" talking with a cartoonish lisp and letting his wrists flop around, he will do the same. He also might be inclined to turn gay so he can be just like "daddy."

Bottom line- gay adoption is a sick social experiment being performed on innocent children in the name of political correctness. It is child abuse IMO.

brain.centipedes
01-04-2012, 12:34 AM
I completely agree with everything you wrote. Queermosexuals are gross and icky and should not be allowed near children.

Towelie
01-04-2012, 03:49 PM
I completely agree with everything you wrote. Queermosexuals are gross and icky and should not be allowed near children.Fat people are gross and icky. What about them?

How about people who are simply butt ugly? Should they be kept away from children?

maria
01-04-2012, 03:51 PM
If everyone had their own way nothing would be legal.

Poultryghost of Moon
01-04-2012, 05:18 PM
It's child abuse.

JC
01-05-2012, 09:58 PM
I personally find it disgusting when a guy screws another guy up the ass, but it really isn't any of my business and it only affects the two queers who are doing it.

I have no problem with people that disagree with it, as long as they don't try to infringe upon my liberties.

What I have a real problem with is queers introducing innocent children into their depraved "lifestyle." As a parent, I would never let my 11-year old son go over to Billy's house to spend the night if Billy has two gay "daddies." How do I know they aren't pedophiles? How do I know my son won't accidentally hear their "daddies" doing S&M, sodomizing each other, or whatever other sick activities queers do to each other in the bedroom?

This really isn't a valid argument. Gay people are gay, not pedophiles. Just like straight people are straight, not pedophiles.

A kid needs ONE mother and ONE father growing up. Anything else is unnatural and unhealthy for the development of the child. Besides, the queers' "kids" will be picked on by their classmates (you know how cruel kids are to each other) and they won't have proper guidance for dating or how members of both sexes should act. If Billy sees his "daddy" talking with a cartoonish lisp and letting his wrists flop around, he will do the same. He also might be inclined to turn gay so he can be just like "daddy."

I have to be honest, this is a valid argument (except for the whole lisp part). Personally, I don't want to adopt kids and I was actually at a gay restaurant and saw a gay couple with kids and it WAS weird (and I'm queer), but that is just because people rarely see it. I am glad I have a mother and a father and not two moms or two dads. And yes, kids are cruel as fuck and they would get ridiculed (I am just being honest). However, studies have shown that gay couples are just as capable parents as their straight counterparts, so idk.

Bottom line- gay adoption is a sick social experiment being performed on innocent children in the name of political correctness. It is child abuse IMO.

I wouldn't say child abuse. Child abuse is a crack whore mother and a wife beating father - would you rather have a child in that environment or a stable gay environment ?

JC
01-05-2012, 10:01 PM
I completely agree with everything you wrote. Queermosexuals are gross and icky and should not be allowed near children.

Where have you been Bug ? You can't keep coming in and out of my life :(

Kleinbok
01-05-2012, 10:01 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/88/219444045_8a338849c8.jpg
http://youtu.be/zzeLoa1gwCU (http://youtu.be/zzeLoa1gwCU) DIXIE LAND
http://youtu.be/AQDI8wTvRv0 (http://youtu.be/AQDI8wTvRv0) RAILROAD BILL
GovTrack.us: Tracking the U.S. Congress (http://cs.dogpile.com/ClickHandler.ashx?ru=http%3a%2f%2fwww.govtrack.us% 2f&du=www.govtrack.us%2f&ld=20120105&ap=2&app=1&c=info.dogpl.t4.1&s=dogpile&coi=239138&cop=main-title&euip=96.46.215.57&npp=2&p=0&pp=0&pvaid=265e8fec1d9b4aa7b0ee6282832615a3&sid=1830193568.498502577484.1325782522&vid=1830193568.498502577484.1320706386.1161&fcoi=417&fcop=topnav&fpid=27&ep=2&mid=9&hash=EAA022CD678E77F2A64F5C50D32CEB77)
www.govtrack.us/ (http://www.govtrack.us/)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SEEMS TO ME THE KID/KIDS ARE LEFT OUT OF

THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS....

THEY ARE KIDS, AFTER ALL.

NOT ELIGIBLE TO MAKE CONTRACT.

blasius freiherr v. spank
01-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Fat people are gross and icky. What about them?

How about people who are simply butt ugly? Should they be kept away from children?

yes. and only pretty people should breed.

Towelie
01-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Should midgets be allowed to adopt?

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2009/07/28/0728_the_little_couple_spl116122_001_splash_exc-1.jpg

HardHatTruther
01-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Allowing homosexuals to adopt children is no different than legalizing child molestation. Anybody that thinks its ok for two homosexual men to adopt a young boy is as sick as the homosexuals are.

JC
01-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Allowing homosexuals to adopt children is no different than legalizing child molestation. Anybody that thinks its ok for two homosexual men to adopt a young boy is as sick as the homosexuals are.

Horseshit. I don't mind if you disagree with it, but stop making shit up.

Towelie
01-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Should midgets be allowed to adopt?

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2009/07/28/0728_the_little_couple_spl116122_001_splash_exc-1.jpgBump. :bop:

HardHatTruther
01-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Horseshit. I don't mind if you disagree with it, but stop making shit up.

Can you really be that naive? What do you think a gay couple is going to do with a young boy?

Look, even if we assume that the intentions of the "parents" are pure, is that really an optimal environment for a child to grow up in!? Really, really sick.

Towelie
01-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Can you really be that naive? What do you think a gay couple is going to do with a young boy?If they're good parents, they'll raise him well. You might want to look up the words "homosexual" and "pedophile." They have two different meanings.

Look, even if we assume that the intentions of the "parents" are pure, is that really an optimal environment for a child to grow up in!? Really, really sick.It's better than living in a home where they're thrown against the wall, locked in a basement, or burned with cigarettes (I've seen all those scenarios as a social worker back in the day - all heterosexual households). Adoptions should be determined on a case-by-case basis, not by who's gay or straight.

Archaeus
01-08-2012, 09:46 AM
This is the damage two queers can do to a child:

The little boy who started a sex change aged eight because he
(and his lesbian parents) knew he always wanted to be a girl (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html#ixzz1iskHBYNZ)

"The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy."

HardHatTruther
01-08-2012, 10:22 AM
If they're good parents, they'll raise him well. You might want to look up the words "homosexual" and "pedophile." They have two different meanings.

Ok. By the way, I plan on adopting a large chested 18 year old blonde girl. You know, out of the goodness of my heart. If you question my motives you are "heterophobic".

It's better than living in a home where they're thrown against the wall, locked in a basement, or burned with cigarettes (I've seen all those scenarios as a social worker back in the day - all heterosexual households). Adoptions should be determined on a case-by-case basis, not by who's gay or straight.

There are bad heterosexual parents. But that does not make homosexual adoption ok. You are basically saying "Some heterosexuals are worse at raising kids than homosexuals, therefore it is ok for homosexuals to raise kids." That would be like saying "Some people commit crimes like murder and rape, therefore it is ok for me to steal."

Towelie
01-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Ok. By the way, I plan on adopting a large chested 18 year old blonde girl. You know, out of the goodness of my heart. If you question my motives you are "heterophobic".She's 18. Knock yourself out. :lol:

There are bad heterosexual parents. But that does not make homosexual adoption ok. You are basically saying "Some heterosexuals are worse at raising kids than homosexuals, therefore it is ok for homosexuals to raise kids." I have no problem with some homosexuals raising children, just like I don't care about some heterosexuals raising kids. Case by case. There are good and bad parents in every group.

That would be like saying "Some people commit crimes like murder and rape, therefore it is ok for me to steal."That's some seriously skewed logic, bro. You hitting the sauce early today?

HardHatTruther
01-08-2012, 12:20 PM
She's 18. Knock yourself out. :lol:

My point was that in a situation like that, my motives should be questioned. Similarly, if a homosexual couple adopts a young boy then their motives should be questioned.

I have no problem with some homosexuals raising children, just like I don't care about some heterosexuals raising kids. Case by case. There are good and bad parents in every group.

In every group? Really? Just as there are no good crackhead parents, there are no good homosexual parents. Being a homosexual precludes you from being a good parent.

That's some seriously skewed logic, bro. You hitting the sauce early today?

No, I have work in a few hours.

Towelie
01-08-2012, 12:29 PM
My point was that in a situation like that, my motives should be questioned. Similarly, if a homosexual couple adopts a young boy then their motives should be questioned.Anyone who adopts should have their motives questioned. That's part of the adoption process.

In every group? Really?"Crackhead" isn't a sociological group, bro. I'm talking black/white, old/young, gay/straight. It's not a difficult concept.

Just as there are no good crackhead parents, there are no good homosexual parents.Incorrect. I've met several gay parents who do a great job raising their children.

Being a homosexual precludes you from being a good parent.Incorrect, but thanks for showing your irrational side. You're going to be entertaining to debate with.

No, I have work in a few hours.I'm sure McDonalds won't mind you being a few minutes late. :lol:

HardHatTruther
01-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Anyone who adopts should have their motives questioned. That's part of the adoption process.

Unless of course, they are homosexuals. Then questioning their motives is homophobia.

"Crackhead" isn't a sociological group, bro. I'm talking black/white, old/young, gay/straight. It's not a difficult concept.

Actually it is a little difficult, at least to me. Why are people with drug addiction not considered a sociological group? Seems kind of arbitrary. Are pedophiles a sociological group?

Incorrect. I've met several gay parents who do a great job raising their children.

Incorrect, but thanks for showing your irrational side. You're going to be entertaining to debate with.

Maybe according to your liberal standards they did a great job raising their kids. My standards for being a good parent are a bit stricter than yours and a homosexual would not be able to meet those standards.

I'm sure McDonalds won't mind you being a few minutes late. :lol:

Hilarious. Too bad I have a real job.

Towelie
01-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Unless of course, they are homosexuals. Then questioning their motives is homophobia.Not unless that was the only reason given. It's far more important that a couple (gay or straight) be gainfully employed, have a stable home environment, financially responsible, patient and supportive, sexually discreet and appropriate, and is consistent and actively involved in the child's life. If they have all of the above qualities, then what they do with their genitals in the privacy of their bedroom is irrelevant.

Actually it is a little difficult, at least to me. Why are people with drug addiction not considered a sociological group? Seems kind of arbitrary. Are pedophiles a sociological group?Drug addiction is technically a medical condition. Active drug addicts should be automatically disqualified from adopting children. They've got way too much on their plates already to care for a child. Pedophiles are child rapists; they're criminals. They really have no part in this discussion.

Maybe according to your liberal standards they did a great job raising their kids. My standards for being a good parent are a bit stricter than yours and a homosexual would not be able to meet those standards.I'm liberal on many social issues, more conservative on fiscal issues. My standards on adoption and prospective parents are extremely high. I've seen enough bad parenting and generational ignorance to last a lifetime (so much that it resulted in me switching careers). I'm not going to automatically disqualify someone from being a parent simply because I don't approve of the way they fuck.

Hilarious. Too bad I have a real job.Just making sure you've got a sense of humor. :thumb:

brain.centipedes
01-08-2012, 04:00 PM
I've seen enough bad parenting and generational ignorance to last a lifetime (so much that it resulted in me switching careers). I'm not going to automatically disqualify someone from being a parent simply because I don't approve of the way they fuck.

What means "generational ignorance?" We are confused.

brain.centipedes
01-08-2012, 04:04 PM

I agree. It is common knowledge that homosexers are inherently depraved, perverted, and generally broken in the brain. I don't need to provide any evidence of this, because, as I said, it's common knowledge. And common knowledge never needs to be questioned or reexamined.

Towelie
01-08-2012, 05:35 PM
What means "generational ignorance?" We are confused.Who's "we?" :huh:

An example of generational ignorance: A woman grows up in a home whose parent(s) live on welfare. She then goes on to get pregnant at a young age by a man who leaves her. She ends up on welfare and has kids that, years down the road, also end up on welfare. It's almost hereditary sometimes. And the vast majority who have had 3-4 generations on the government teat end up doing the same damn thing. It's a tough cycle to break.

brain.centipedes
01-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Who's "we?" :huh:
That would be myself and the hoard of chilopoda that also live inside my skull. Hence the screen name.

An example of generational ignorance: A woman grows up in a home whose parent(s) live on welfare. She then goes on to get pregnant at a young age by a man who leaves her. She ends up on welfare and has kids that, years down the road, also end up on welfare. It's almost hereditary sometimes. And the vast majority who have had 3-4 generations on the government teat end up doing the same damn thing. It's a tough cycle to break.

Ah. Ok. Yeah, I know that idea, I'd just never heard it called that.

HardHatTruther
01-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Not unless that was the only reason given. It's far more important that a couple (gay or straight) be gainfully employed, have a stable home environment, financially responsible, patient and supportive, sexually discreet and appropriate, and is consistent and actively involved in the child's life. If they have all of the above qualities, then what they do with their genitals in the privacy of their bedroom is irrelevant.

All those things are important to consider in adoption, however I feel that homosexuality should preclude any person from adopting a child. I do not think that children should be exposed to homosexuality. No matter how competent the person is as a parent in all other respects, I still do not believe that they should be permitted to adopt a child.

Drug addiction is technically a medical condition. Active drug addicts should be automatically disqualified from adopting children. They've got way too much on their plates already to care for a child. Pedophiles are child rapists; they're criminals. They really have no part in this discussion.

I'm just saying that your qualifications for "sociological group" seem pretty arbitrary. Gay and straight are both sociological groups, but pedophiles are not? Anyway, I think we are veering off topic. How you define "sociological group" is unimportant.

I'm liberal on many social issues, more conservative on fiscal issues. My standards on adoption and prospective parents are extremely high. I've seen enough bad parenting and generational ignorance to last a lifetime (so much that it resulted in me switching careers). I'm not going to automatically disqualify someone from being a parent simply because I don't approve of the way they fuck.

Then our difference of opinion stems not from strict vs liberal standards, but from our opinion on homosexuality itself. You apparently view homosexuality as healthy and normal, correct?

Just making sure you've got a sense of humor. :thumb:

Ok, then. :thumb:

HardHatTruther
01-09-2012, 12:07 AM
I agree. It is common knowledge that homosexers are inherently depraved, perverted, and generally broken in the brain. I don't need to provide any evidence of this, because, as I said, it's common knowledge. And common knowledge never needs to be questioned or reexamined.

What you fail to grasp is that you and I view homosexuality in a very different way. You believe that homosexuality is either a neutral or perhaps even positive attribute. I believe that homosexuality is wicked. I am not accusing homosexuals of being anything but homosexuals. In my worldview, that in of itself and all other factors aside, should disqualify a homosexual from being near a child.

brain.centipedes
01-09-2012, 01:15 AM
What you fail to grasp is that you and I view homosexuality in a very different way. You believe that homosexuality is either a neutral or perhaps even positive attribute. I believe that homosexuality is wicked. I am not accusing homosexuals of being anything but homosexuals. In my worldview, that in of itself and all other factors aside, should disqualify a homosexual from being near a child.

I hadn't failed to grasp any of the above. I understand your worldview.

Towelie
01-09-2012, 12:00 PM
All those things are important to consider in adoption, however I feel that homosexuality should preclude any person from adopting a child. I do not think that children should be exposed to homosexuality. No matter how competent the person is as a parent in all other respects, I still do not believe that they should be permitted to adopt a child.That's ridiculous, sorry. There are many responsible and supportive gay couples out there who make great parents. Anyone who has sex in front of children should indeed be precluded, but most would not do that. It's kind of off that you want to ban gays from adopting but apparently have no problem with hetero couples who wife swap, practice bondage or sadomasochism, or enjoy other "kinky" forms of sexualilty. Why just the gays?

Then our difference of opinion stems not from strict vs liberal standards, but from our opinion on homosexuality itself. You apparently view homosexuality as healthy and normal, correct?While the whole sex part grosses me out, it's healthy and normal for them. It's been around since the beginning of time. As I see it, as long as they're sexually discreet, responsible people what they do in their bedroom shouldn't matter. Seems as though you're zero'ing in on one type of "alternative" lifestyle and condeming everyone involved while giving the green light to others. What's up with that, bro?

If people are discreet and keep their sexuality away from their children, what's the problem?

HardHatTruther
01-10-2012, 10:49 AM
That's ridiculous, sorry. There are many responsible and supportive gay couples out there who make great parents. Anyone who has sex in front of children should indeed be precluded, but most would not do that. It's kind of off that you want to ban gays from adopting but apparently have no problem with hetero couples who wife swap, practice bondage or sadomasochism, or enjoy other "kinky" forms of sexualilty. Why just the gays?

While the whole sex part grosses me out, it's healthy and normal for them. It's been around since the beginning of time. As I see it, as long as they're sexually discreet, responsible people what they do in their bedroom shouldn't matter. Seems as though you're zero'ing in on one type of "alternative" lifestyle and condeming everyone involved while giving the green light to others. What's up with that, bro?

If people are discreet and keep their sexuality away from their children, what's the problem?

If a heterosexual couple engages in perverse and deviant things but keeps them confined to the bedroom then I do not care. While those things are wrong, they are also not my concern. Those things are between you and your God, (if you keep it in the privacy of your bedroom). So just to clarify, I am NOT giving the "green light" to any form of deviancy, I'm just willing to live and let live.

I view homosexuality as significantly more deviant than any of those activities as homosexuality is completely outside of what I would consider normal sexual functions. I also disagree with the idea that this is healthy or normal, regardless of how long it has been around.

If someone was an otherwise responsible citizen and capable and loving parent, but was also a serial killer, I would oppose allowing that person to adopt a child. I feel the exact same way about homosexuality.

DLLS
01-10-2012, 10:52 AM
I wish I would have grown up as the adopted son of two beautiful lesbians. I would have drilled a small hole in the bedroom door and made popcorn.

HardHatTruther
01-10-2012, 10:55 AM
This is the damage two queers can do to a child:

The little boy who started a sex change aged eight because he
(and his lesbian parents) knew he always wanted to be a girl (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html#ixzz1iskHBYNZ)

"The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy."

I wish I would have grown up as the adopted son of two beautiful lesbians. I would have drilled a small hole in the bedroom door and made popcorn.

That's unlikely as they probably would have castrated you.

JC
01-10-2012, 02:31 PM

So you're not gay, not everyone can be perfect.

Towelie
01-10-2012, 03:00 PM
If a heterosexual couple engages in perverse and deviant things but keeps them confined to the bedroom then I do not care. While those things are wrong, they are also not my concern. Those things are between you and your God, (if you keep it in the privacy of your bedroom). So just to clarify, I am NOT giving the "green light" to any form of deviancy, I'm just willing to live and let live.Seems odd that you'd be so freaked out by one type of sexuality, but have a "live and let live" attitude with the rest.

I view homosexuality as significantly more deviant than any of those activities as homosexuality is completely outside of what I would consider normal sexual functions. I also disagree with the idea that this is healthy or normal, regardless of how long it has been around.So for couples who like to urinate on each other, you're willing to live and let live? That's not "completely outside normal functions?" Wtf?

If someone was an otherwise responsible citizen and capable and loving parent, but was also a serial killer, I would oppose allowing that person to adopt a child. I feel the exact same way about homosexuality.That's just fucking asinine, bro. You're comparing a felony crime to a sexual orientation? While what they do in the sack is admittedly gross, you see it on the same level as killing someone? Maybe you're not as intelligent as I originally thought....

houndish1
01-12-2012, 07:25 AM

What the hell? This has to be a joke. You think gay men are prone to be pedophiles? Most men who turn out to be pedophiles are "straight" (or at least have a wife/girlfriend). Jerry Sandusky...did he have a male husband? No he didn't.

And do you think people adopt children so they can become sexual playthings? Is that the case for straight couples too, or only gay couples?

Clingy_YT
01-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Allowing children to live with ANY kind of sexual deviants should be illegal, period.

BillyBob
01-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Allowing children to live with ANY kind of sexual deviants should be illegal, period.

But that's how many children came to be in the first place.

Regis Philbin
01-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Allowing children to live with ANY kind of sexual deviants should be illegal, period.I always felt like I could be a sexual deviant with Kelly Ripa.

Clingy_YT
01-12-2012, 09:47 PM
But that's how many children came to be in the first place.

That doesn't mean the child is in a safe environment.

Regis Philbin
01-16-2012, 08:32 AM
Is your avatar a mannequin?

Or just a really stupid bastard?No, that is a picture of me in happier times. Now I am retired and bored out of my wits. I spend my days surfing internet forums and masturbating to pictures of Kelly Ripa. Have I mentioned she has a spectacular ass?

sotmfs
01-16-2012, 09:33 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/why-gay-parents-may-best-parents-131902676.html

Some info on gay parenting.

Scorpio
01-16-2012, 05:44 PM
"Daddy, where do babies come from?"
"Well, I fucked your other daddy in the ass and then we went to the adoption center."

sotmfs
01-16-2012, 06:20 PM
"Well, I fucked your other daddy in the ass and then we went to the adoption center."

Similar to a hetero couple:"Daddy,where do babies come from?"
"Well ,I fucked your mother in her cunt and nine months later you came out."

brain.centipedes
01-16-2012, 06:26 PM

That sounds generally accurate.

Regis Philbin
01-16-2012, 07:32 PM
And now you've made me feel guilty. Way to go.

You could at least have called my mother a cunt, or something.No need to feel guilty. There are worse fates than boredom. Plus my doctor gave me a script for some happy pills. They help keep me off the cognac and porn sites.

Kaseybear
02-23-2013, 09:59 PM
How is it child abuse?

Kleinbok
02-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Arctic sea ice cast So you have to ask why are they fuckign doing this to us now???
Money is Jewflux monkey-worthless. As the above makes clear, there is nothing fucking it, and it takes seconds to print trillions.
It only takes a second to rape a monkey, but that fucking skinhead stupid never wears off.
Real assets tangible items,homes, cars, and business is what they put up your ass. They want to make sure you default and then they take it for free and sell it to the next skinhead shit-eating monkeysucker who puts it up his asshole dry.
That makes your belly hang over your belt, just as your niggerlips overhang your chin.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OR9UVxLi3Aw/TSxOUegFHgI/AAAAAAAACBU/gt1WY_ptNFY/s1600/stupid_goat.jpg

ABE FOXMAN IS A SOCK FULL OF SHIT...
HANGING OUT OF A 20% NIGGER'S ASS.
http://youtu.be/i1GrkQ2rEYs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://youtu.be/i1GrkQ2rEYs (http://youtu.be/i1GrkQ2rEYseven)even (http://youtu.be/i1GrkQ2rEYs) cast four countries of the region the premiere ceremony, will be the focus of all over the world are gathering in their body. Across the global box-office panic, now of the curtain was opened. From the first 105 release charter even cast four premiere ceremony beginning, wu evil finally see to what is called a true which. Before he took as a model of ZhangQiLing do activities, already feel busy schedule to close not pin, but this propaganda activity absolute goes beyond. Schedule to the hand, see the let people scalp, not over of notice, do gucci mini wallets (http://www.guccionlinestoreoutlet.com/gucci-mini-wallets-c-4_8.html) not over of interview, not to mention the clouds and long distance. The whole team had to find all the opportunity to rest, cut on traffic tool, the slanting down a piece of, at first looks like luck resin general. ZhangQiLing physical well, have also can insist, men and women protagonist because every will come to work is arduous, and in the end, and even have to use drugs to maintain energy. Compared with the actors, wu evil obviously much easier, at least in their bright appearance can be seized the chance to have a nap in repose with eyes closed. However, a few days later still to feel energy shortage I SMASH YOU BUTTOCKS CHEAP GUCCIBAG!!!He opened the door and jumped out. Dirty ass cockroach did the same. Both hurried over to Fatback,, yet not fat enough. Before they could intervene, Will, enraged and humiliated, pulled out his dirty ass cockroach, stumbled forward and squeezed his anus. The 9mm bullet struck Gilberto in the center of his dirty ass cockroach, nicking his bic. He tripped and fell face forward onto the warm, dirty ass cockroach.
Sticky trails of quickly-spoken Spanish erupted from his anus as
Will sucked the dirty ass cockroach for all he was worth. Soon, his efforts were
rewarded with a massive movement, of such girth and firmness as to be the pride
of any African tribesman! Then the idiot whiteboys decided to shop the bus station for niggershit.
Francis dragged Will toward the truck, leaving the flaccid condom dead and bleeding on the sidewalk. By then a bunch of neighbors had come upon the whiggershit scene. A woman screamed and flashed her gerbils. Many offered tacos and chichironnes... Another uttered her shock in a trail of quickly-spoken burrito Spanish. A group of men surrounded the truck and began pounding on it with a dirty ass cockroach as the Federales masturbated furiously and utterly without any modicum of modesty while coppersmith birds molted promiscuously in the
ornate copper gutters of the National Parliament Building. The Mexicans began to dance, and Andrew
looked at Will sheepishly. "Gosh, Willie, looks like my nose got stuck in your buns somehow.."
Will grinned and said, "Aw, Andy, you're such a card!"
Meanwhile, the coppersmith birds made merry and the Mexican music burst from the mariachi
orchestra like the shriek of a gin-maddened sawmill nigger. Everyone began to glarp Dos Equis
and gobble chichirrones and puff contentendly on their caballero cigarettes as the young people
danced in the gathering twilight

COACHBAG ARE FASHION HOT FOREVERArctic sea ice cast So you have to ask why are they fuckign doing this to us now???
Money is Jewflux monkey-worthless. As the above makes clear, there is nothing fucking it, and it takes seconds to print trillions.
It only takes a second to rape a monkey, but that fucking skinhead stupid never wears off.
Real assets tangible items,homes, cars, and business is what they put up your ass. They want to make sure you default and then they take it for free and sell it to the next skinhead shit-eating monkeysucker who puts it up his asshole dry.
That makes your belly hang over your belt, just as your niggerlips overhang your chin.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OR9UVxLi3Aw/TSxOUegFHgI/AAAAAAAACBU/gt1WY_ptNFY/s1600/stupid_goat.jpg

ABE FOXMAN IS A SOCK FULL OF SHIT...
HANGING OUT OF A 20% NIGGER'S ASS.
http://youtu.be/i1GrkQ2rEYs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(http://youtu.be/i1GrkQ2rEYs)http://youtu.be/i1GrkQ2rEYs (http://youtu.be/i1GrkQ2rEYseven)even (http://youtu.be/i1GrkQ2rEYs) cast four countries of the region the premiere ceremony, will be the focus of all over the world are gathering in their body. Across the global box-office panic, now of the curtain was opened. From the first 105 release charter even cast four premiere ceremony beginning, wu evil finally see to what is called a true which. Before he took as a model of ZhangQiLing do activities, already feel busy schedule to close not pin, but this propaganda activity absolute goes beyond. Schedule to the hand, see the let people scalp, not over of notice, do gucci mini wallets (http://www.guccionlinestoreoutlet.com/gucci-mini-wallets-c-4_8.html) not over of interview, not to mention the clouds and long distance. The whole team had to find all the opportunity to rest, cut on traffic tool, the slanting down a piece of, at first looks like luck resin general. ZhangQiLing physical well, have also can insist, men and women protagonist because every will come to work is arduous, and in the end, and even have to use drugs to maintain energy. Compared with the actors, wu evil obviously much easier, at least in their bright appearance can be seized the chance to have a nap in repose with eyes closed. However, a few days later still to feel energy shortage I SMASH YOU BUTTOCKS CHEAP GUCCIBAG!!!He opened the door and jumped out. Dirty ass cockroach did the same. Both hurried over to Fatback,, yet not fat enough. Before they could intervene, Will, enraged and humiliated, pulled out his dirty ass cockroach, stumbled forward and squeezed his anus. The 9mm bullet struck Gilberto in the center of his dirty ass cockroach, nicking his bic. He tripped and fell face forward onto the warm, dirty ass cockroach.
Sticky trails of quickly-spoken Spanish erupted from his anus as
Will sucked the dirty ass cockroach for all he was worth. Soon, his efforts were
rewarded with a massive movement, of such girth and firmness as to be the pride
of any African tribesman! Then the idiot whiteboys decided to shop the bus station for niggershit.
Francis dragged Will toward the truck, leaving the flaccid condom dead and bleeding on the sidewalk. By then a bunch of neighbors had come upon the whiggershit scene. A woman screamed and flashed her gerbils. Many offered tacos and chichironnes... Another uttered her shock in a trail of quickly-spoken burrito Spanish. A group of men surrounded the truck and began pounding on it with a dirty ass cockroach as the Federales masturbated furiously and utterly without any modicum of modesty while coppersmith birds molted promiscuously in the
ornate copper gutters of the National Parliament Building. The Mexicans began to dance, and Andrew
looked at Will sheepishly. "Gosh, Willie, looks like my nose got stuck in your buns somehow.."
Will grinned and said, "Aw, Andy, you're such a card!"
Meanwhile, the coppersmith birds made merry and the Mexican music burst from the mariachi
orchestra like the shriek of a gin-maddened sawmill nigger. Everyone began to glarp Dos Equis
and gobble chichirrones and puff contentendly on their caballero cigarettes as the young people
danced in the gathering twilight

COACHBAG ARE FASHION HOT FOREVER