PDA

View Full Version : Try to picture what an Obama second term would look like?

Jhoffa_X
04-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Polarized nation... No Congress.. A mountain of failed policies.. Even the costs of Obamacare will be evident then..

Credit downgrades and skyrocketing interest rates.. Half the country doesn't listen when you speak.. Republican encroachments in State Houses, Governorships and the US Congress. Unaffordable food and energy.. Open racism on display in the Justice Department. Skyrocketing education costs and no jobs.. 5 dollar gasoline.. Entitlements and welfare going bankrupt to such a degree that even the recipients can see the writing on the wall.. Bond crises in the few Blue states left. A few more jobs, but nothing close to prosperity..

Nobody listens to your speeches. They boo you when they see you. More than half the nation wishes you'd just float off into space..

Even if Obama wins a second term.. I'm not sure why he would want it?

Jhoffa_X
04-23-2012, 11:59 AM
I just don't see a way to win here.. And through it all he'll BASICALLY be blaming the Republicans and George W Bush for it all..

"It was much worse than we thought.. It's only been 8 years now, you know.. "

Jhoffa_X
04-23-2012, 12:01 PM
The effects of his policies will be self evident by then also.. GM will still be in trouble with legacy costs.. Healthcare will still be unaffordable.. along with the "green" energy that STILL only provides a fraction of our electricity.. and never at a profit.

etc, etc..

This is a win for the Democrats?

It's gong to destroy them..

toney baloney
04-23-2012, 06:44 PM
I'd rather picture myself in stirrups getting a rectal exam by Big Fisted Willy.

1WiseGuy
04-23-2012, 06:52 PM
OWEblamer will be whipping up more ways to get around Congress and the Constitution to implement his "we can't wait" use of executive orders.

The picture I see him a martyr.

thelastsoberguy
04-23-2012, 07:09 PM
1. Obama will get us involved in even more wars, especially with Iran, North Korea, and maybe even Russia.

2. Gas prices will go up, maybe even to $10 per gallon.

3. China will continue to outdo us in every important industry, and they will further outsource American jobs and companies.

4. The debt will be so unsustainable, America will have no choice BUT to default.

5. Chaos and riots will breed throughout the nation.

6. More white people will sink further into poverty with niggers.

7. Black-on-white crime will skyrocket, as will taxes and food prices.

8. The government will have 100% complete control over our daily lives.

9. Illegal industries like cannabis will continue to flourish, and even more Americans will fall victim to drug addiction, materialism and liberalism.

10. All traces of modesty and morality that this country has left will be gone forever.

It will be a Utopia for libtards and Hell for regular people. You look at cities-- or, as I call them, "shitties"-- like Detroit and Atlanta now, and you'll be seeing the whole country four years from now.

R390A
04-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Its almost too horrible to contemplate...

submiturass
04-23-2012, 09:20 PM
I picture a President crying about EBT cards and Section 8 housing being cut.

Kleinbok
06-25-2012, 08:26 AM
BUSH....