PDA

View Full Version : Confronting Hate

Magog
09-29-2010, 06:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZnGxjpBN2s&feature=player_embedded#!

Now I hate beck. he does not represent White America at all.

However his enemies are my enemies.

And we see the enemies refuses to address any issue, and just white washes it as hate.

I think the left is done.

markendsley
09-29-2010, 07:24 AM
These guys are idiots, all they are doing is attracting attention to Beck, who lives on attention.

kudzu
09-29-2010, 07:25 AM
Magog has become a pawn of the Straussians without even knowing it.

Idindonuffin
09-29-2010, 07:35 AM

Go back to AWE camel fucker

markendsley
09-29-2010, 07:43 AM
Sounds like Beck's approach, but didn't Magog just say:

I hate beck.

The distinctively Straussian approach to political philosophy is, quite simply, to take premodern philosophers seriously, and to try to understand them as they understood themselves. This is, by itself, a radical challenge to modern historicism (i.e. historical relativism), which holds that the thoughts of premodern philosophers are "outmoded" and irrelevant; they were mental prisoners of their epoch -- usually ignoring the implication that we, too, are mental prisoners of our own epoch, so that contemporary prejudices are no better than "outmoded" ones.

- http://home.earthlink.net/~karljahn/Strauss.htm

This sounds an awful lot like Beck, which makes Magog not a Straussian.

toney baloney
09-29-2010, 08:32 AM
One of Beck's favorite lines: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

markendsley
09-29-2010, 08:45 AM
Another one of his famous lines: "Marxist Penguins are going to eat us!!!"

markendsley
09-29-2010, 08:47 AM

Well Beck's enemy is the President, and the President's enemy is Osama Bin Laden, so Osama would be the Enemy of Beck's enemy. Therefore, Osama Bin Laden is Glenn Beck's friend.

markendsley
09-29-2010, 08:48 AM

You wouldn't think that quote was so cool if you knew he stole it from Alien vs. Predator.

Kleinbok
09-29-2010, 09:43 AM
http://www.thecubdom.com/images/justsayin/goat_cubs_hat.jpg

LIFE PRE-DATES THE FUCKING MOVIES.

global
09-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Hate is confronted by accepting it is a natural part of who we are...

The Man Myth Legend
09-29-2010, 06:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZnGxjpBN2s&feature=player_embedded#!

Now I hate beck. he does not represent White America at all.

However his enemies are my enemies.

And we see the enemies refuses to address any issue, and just white washes it as hate.

I think the left is done.

Fantastic post Magog, my brother.

The Man Myth Legend
09-29-2010, 07:00 PM

Can you expand on that statement a little?

The Man Myth Legend
09-29-2010, 07:01 PM

The friend of my enemy is my enemy.

The Man Myth Legend
09-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Well Beck's enemy is the President, and the President's enemy is Osama Bin Laden, so Osama would be the Enemy of Beck's enemy. Therefore, Osama Bin Laden is Glenn Beck's friend.

Tell us why you think Osama is Obama's enemy.

The Man Myth Legend
09-29-2010, 07:08 PM
You wouldn't think that quote was so cool if you knew he stole it from Alien vs. Predator.

The radical left and Islamism (The enemy of my enemy is my friend)
This is a discussion on The radical left and Islamism (The enemy of my enemy is my friend) within the Current Affairs forums, part of the General Discussion category on Politics.ie. Its quite simple, the International Left despise their nations so much that they open their arms to embrace ANYTHING that ...

LCOF
09-29-2010, 07:11 PM
This exposes the "elephant in the room", neither party wants to talk about. The libs are milking a tired old tit relying on unions being their paid supporters, when the nation is catching on that they are draining our economy. The Repubes won't touch it, as they think to address the problems unions create will cost them votes. The dirty little secret is they don't have the votes and never will.

SEIU in CA has an underfunding of their retirement fund that is over 500 Billion dollars. Someday that shoe will drop. It's best to hit it head on today, than have another TARP moment. Here's the point, these quislings are paid union members who don't even know what, or why they are protesting. Meanwhile they think they are protected and all is well, with their retirement, and incomes, and their futures are in peril financially because the very people they trusted mismanaged their retirement funds.