Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 324

Thread: Manhattan Traffic.

  1. #301
    "Documented".
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  2. #302
    Elemental's bitch. ^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  3. #303
    Daddy still pays for his vacations and vehicles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  4. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Daddy still pays for his vacations and vehicles.
    I wish that were true. Tell us another one like how I am a kept man. In your mind I live a life of leisure and luxury.

    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Like to see all cars banned and only allow bikes or public transport or essential delivery vehicles in towns /cities and curfews 6am - 6pm crime would drop to near zero

    if caught publicly smoking or drinking or rowdy behaviour 10 strokes of the rattan.


    The cane used in Singapore is a 1.2 metre rattan rod which is just over a centimetre in thickness.

    It is applied with such ferocity that victims' buttocks are completely stripped of skin, leaving them raw and mutilated. One recent recipient of the cane described the pain as "beyond excruciating".
    The moralist pimp.

  6. #306
    Mikey is a communist. How many times do I have to tell you? He's all for jack boot dictatorship.

  7. #307
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    41,398
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyD View Post
    Sox is a latent no no..use iggy and save yourself..
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    It's his new fantasy camp after bigfoot hunter and Highway Patrol
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    You are disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    are you ready to pledge your allegiance to P T A ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post
    I can't think of one, honestly.
    He just seems to be a worthless piece of shit, as far as I am concerned...
    I'm certain he is stupid, and beyond that, he may be a troll...
    Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    I'm gonna abuse powers and lock and dump this thread.

    Holy shit guys.

    Enough.

  8. #308
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    41,398
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyD View Post
    Sox is a latent no no..use iggy and save yourself..
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    It's his new fantasy camp after bigfoot hunter and Highway Patrol
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    You are disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    are you ready to pledge your allegiance to P T A ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post
    I can't think of one, honestly.
    He just seems to be a worthless piece of shit, as far as I am concerned...
    I'm certain he is stupid, and beyond that, he may be a troll...
    Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    I'm gonna abuse powers and lock and dump this thread.

    Holy shit guys.

    Enough.

  9. #309
    This is a great TED talk on Manhattan before the city.

    https://www.ted.com/talks/eric_sande...efore_the_city
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  10. #310
    I enjoy and dislike TED talks all at the same time. I like the information, but dislike how ALL of the speakers have adopted the same cadence of speech.

    This guy is a dreamer. Not that that's a bad thing, but the future scenario he would like to see isn't going to happen.
    Red is stupid.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •