Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Bigger is better!

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Who among the successful and wealthy would you suggest is the role model?
    I think the role model is the average American, nuclear family. They have expectations, but they are modest. They have something to lose, and therefore a reason to be suspicious of Santa and his baubles. They are invested in themselves, their assets (which are few, but important) their children and their communities.

    I think we can win with a nation of those people. I think they will be open to our arguments, and suspicious of the Sanders faggots and all their "free" shit. Because they know they'll be paying for it in some form.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    It's all cyclical. What it all comes down to is how long the cycle of success can be sustained. What doesn't help is braindead fuckwads like abbo mike who have no clue as to how the world works, clamoring for it's end.

    If S does htf, as they so often seem to want...he and his ilk will be the first to reap the whirlwind.
    Well, we don't want the music to stop on our watch. It'll be very bad if it does.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    The overarching idea here is to restore the uniquely American idea- the imperative- that the individual is the sovereign, and his success or failure is wholly dependent on his own actions.

    That's how we got here. That's the only way to stay here.

    That type of thinking boy has you with no free health care and peeps starving in the streets i'm okay buddy fuk the rest.


    Ones actions are never their own .

    Are you a Manifest destiny peep ?'' i use the term man lightly of course'' LOL but you get my drift boy
    Originally Posted by lala My Jesus
    Find me. I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    FIFE
    when yo look at yo wife in bed..DO yo see the back of yo dead bud's head...?



  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I think the role model is the average American, nuclear family. They have expectations, but they are modest. They have something to lose, and therefore a reason to be suspicious of Santa and his baubles. They are invested in themselves, their assets (which are few, but important) their children and their communities.

    I think we can win with a nation of those people. I think they will be open to our arguments, and suspicious of the Sanders faggots and all their "free" shit. Because they know they'll be paying for it in some form.
    The nuclear family/western society as a whole exists for a reason. It didn't spring from some academic circle jerk, or some brilliant philosophical idea...it evolved from thousands of years of trial and error. It WORKS.

    The fact that we're here at all is the ultimate proof of that.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    The nuclear family/western society as a whole exists for a reason. It didn't spring from some academic circle jerk, or some brilliant philosophical idea...it evolved from thousands of years of trial and error. It WORKS.

    The fact that we're here at all is the ultimate proof of that.
    In terms of self promotion and well being, I agree.

    But it has knock on effects throughout a society like this one. It is a very good arrangement for us politically and culturally.

    They have nuclear families in socialist hell holes, but they aren't the American middle class.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post




    Damn right.

    Fucking pussy cars.
    Hubby just got a brand new 2016 F-250 Superduty last week. She's a beauty!

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Hubby just got a brand new 2016 F-250 Superduty last week. She's a beauty!


    Pics?

    ...Oh, and pics?
    Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges—
    Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!
    -R.K.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post


    Pics?

    ...Oh, and pics?
    I only have this one -so far, as I took it to revel in how clean it was that day. He'll have it all dusty in no time!


  9. #59

  10. #60
    It's always better in a Ford.

    Oh, you meant... eh, never mind.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •