Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kushner reassures that Trump did not believe the outlandish claims he was making.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I'M EDUCATE

YOU were the one talking about bloody bodies, not me. I read the book by James Fetzer "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook". I've talked about it before. The photos in it do NOT show bodies, they show proof that no one died there! And of course they take photos of crime scenes ALWAYS, even if it is kids. Look up Darlie Routier, photos of her dead kids are on the internet. Why should Sandy Hook crime scene be any different? Answer: NO DEAD KIDS.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    YOU were the one talking about bloody bodies, not me. I read the book by James Fetzer "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook". I've talked about it before. The photos in it do NOT show bodies, they show proof that no one died there! And of course they take photos of crime scenes ALWAYS, even if it is kids. Look up Darlie Routier, photos of her dead kids are on the internet. Why should Sandy Hook crime scene be any different? Answer: NO DEAD KIDS.
    OK I misunderstood, but the story was that "They" hired actors to play the part of the dead at Sandy Hook and in Orlando. I don't know who Darlie Foutier is either why would she have photo's of her dead kids? Sorry I'm not buying this crap.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

No, his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government.
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren’t permanent –
    But change is

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Joe Sheriff and what he says is crazy. That form was sent by the public records and confirmed by the state medical director and others.
    Obama is the only POTUS to release this and other POTUS and all of you would have the same type of forms if you requested.
    I do not care what others think on this and would not waste a second of my life debating this point.

The OP is is about Jared Kushner and not so much the birth certificate but how Trump never believed the outlandish bluster and conspiracy theories he shouted on the on the campaign trail.

Trump just felt he could rally a gullible base that would not look at facts.
    Obama's BC is a forgery. That is undeniable. What do you think he's hiding?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

No, Darlie Routier did not put pictures of her dead kids on the internet, the police did. He stabbed her two little boys to death and then stabbed herself. She is on Death Row.
    You can download Jim Fetzer's book for free (it is a great read, and no one dies!). I recommend it.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

No, Darlie Routier did not put pictures of her dead kids on the internet, the police did. He stabbed her two little boys to death and then stabbed herself. She is on Death Row.
    You can download Jim Fetzer's book for free (it is a great read, and no one dies!). I recommend it.
    You're saying some dude stabbed the kids and then stabbed himself and she was doing what? I'm betting she did it she was convicted right. OH MY SHE'S INNOCENT IT WAS HIM! Who the fuck stabs himself?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

But change is

Here you go, because you can't be bothered to look it up.

http://murderpedia.org/female.R/r/routier-darlie.htm
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

Here you go, because you can't be bothered to look it up.

http://murderpedia.org/female.R/r/routier-darlie.htm
    I'm sorry I fail to see the point of this and you smoking crack or doing Jenkem with Mr.Soxes?

But change is

Not only no bodies, but they were supposed to be dead jewish kids! The pictures would have been everywhere with howls for reparations from tax payers to the tune of billions!! Think about it cucks.

This woukld have been one of the jew 'parents' if it had happened in reality.

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    It does not matter it 5% of the population wants to believe something insane with faux science.
    Like man-made global warming?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."