Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FBI paying Geek Squad to look through computers for indications of criminal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    XP is out of date!
    So am I.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    You're Catholic. Aren't you?
    Yep every week a couple of hail mary's and our fathers and maybe an act of contrition and my sins are washed away by gods representative on earth and i'm good to go for another week.
    Originally Posted by lala My Jesus
    Find me. I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

FIFE
    when yo look at yo wife in bed..DO yo see the back of yo dead bud's head...?

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Yep every week a couple of hail mary's and our fathers and maybe an act of contrition and my sins are washed away by gods representative on earth and i'm good to go for another week.
    Well, you can suck a dick. So, there's that.
    lol-band