Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DYLANN To DIE!

False flag !!!!!!! no niggas were killed .FAKE NEWS .
    If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

He's gonna have to live in extreme segregation or protective custody because his scalp would be quite a price for any lifer in big house. The niggers will be looking to fuck him and kill him.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Not one photo of the crime scene showed a single drop of blood.
    Men are shit. -- Brat.

He picked the wrong place to kill blacks. He could've gone to the ghetto and shot it out with the rapists and dealers.
    Read the fine print.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    We're like the Partridge Family, except we don't get along.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    He picked the wrong place to kill blacks. He could've gone to the ghetto and shot it out with the rapists and dealers.
    shot it out is right with no need of a trial or a penalty adjudication.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Not one photo of the crime scene showed a single drop of blood.
    Well , they don't call'em cucks for nuthin .
    If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

He'll be around at least another 30 years....

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Hell if he would have shown up in Chicago wearing black face he could have killed as many North-American pavement apes as he wanted to and no one would have noticed.
    When politicians are allowed to break the law, then there isn't any law - just a fight for survival.

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”
    — Atlas Shrugged (Part 3, Chapter 1, Page 731)

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master."
    — The Fountainhead (Part 4, Chapter 14, Page 637)

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    No one pays me not to be stupid!