Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, Canada

Oh No! Oh, Canada

Former refugee Ahmed Hussen takes over immigration ministry

Hussen came to Canada from war-torn Somalia when he was 16, and now takes over immigration and refugee file for Justin Trudeau.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-ministry.html

Gizzy Ford

I had read a report a few years go that if terrorists wanted to illegally enter the US - they would never mess around with the southern border with all the security and the cartels would not tolerate terrorists running their billion dollar business.

The northern US border would likely be the entry point according to the report.

He added: “As soon as you make citizenship for some Canadians conditional on good behaviour, you devalue citizenship for everyone.”
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/in-audio-recording-trudeau-says-bill-c-24-makes-citizenship-conditional-upon-good-behaviour-1.2583849
    Gizzy Ford

Twisted sister strikes again! Sooo glad I live in the Land Of The Maple Leaf where mass shooting don't take place every week! I worry far more abut your domestic terrorists than foreign ones.

I'm sure you do, kitten.
    Gizzy Ford

Fact - Canada is safer then the US and the questions is why?

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I look forward to replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    That is the historical reality. Canada has a history of leaning pacifist, even if not governmentally wholly pacifist. Canada welcomed conscientious objectors and draft dodgers from our country. Before Vietnam, Canada was tolerant of it's own citizenry that were conscientious objectors and offered the Alternative Service Work Camp.

The US does not have a history of being pacifists. That is fact. While we did not want to be drawn into WWII, the case cannot be made that our country was founded on anything resembling pacifism.

Now, addressing present day, the percentage of crime in cities is comparable. Lower, yes, in Canada. However, Canada's crime rate is rising and the way and form that crime is reported officially is completely different than in the US. So much more to go into about guns, knives,and culturalism but I won't do that at present.

The issue in my threads is not an argument about which country is safer. It's a sounding the alarm at what's happening. Comparably, Sweden had much the reputation of Canada in terms of politeness, however their naivete' and then stubborn bending over backward to accommodate something that was not good for their country has not turned out well.

It is alarming that the US has allowed itself to be infiltrated by an ideology that would see us all dead or under subjugation. We allowed that and I'm not giving the US a pass or any other country that acts to it's own detriment.

We have a lot of cleaning up to do and it is concerning that our Neighbor to the North is refusing to acknowledge the problem, like much of the world. Their open-arms policy toward our "refugees" is ludicrous. Anyone seeking "refuge" from the US right now is either politically insane, or they very likely were here illegally to begin with.
    Gizzy Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Twisted sister strikes again! Sooo glad I live in the Land Of The Maple Leaf where mass shooting don't take place every week! I worry far more abut your domestic terrorists than foreign ones.
    yet the workers there are collectively dingbats

heres a test. read about Noranda Trust. tell me now how sane they are..........as a group.