+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fire the agent. Immediately.

Fire the agent. Immediately.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...bi-agents-car/

They believe the gun and vest were stolen in “Concord, Orinda or Lafayette.”
    According to the San Francisco Chronicle, a fully loaded ammunition magazine was stolen as well.

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

I read that yesterday.

Yes, he should be fired.

He won't be fired from the agency, perhaps higher up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

The right to bear arms meant that you, Joe Sixpack, Citizen, must maintain the quality of your personal arms to the level of that of the government to keep that government in check. Who do you think the FBI plan to use these weapons on? They are not the army. They are a law enforcement branch, there to enforce the will of the elite, the Jews in control of the politicians. They don't need them for the retarded patsys they set up for proof of turrists? No, but against you, if you dare defy International Isrul. Jew-mericunt.

The jews work tirelessly to disarm you, just as they did the Russians and Armenians before you. You'll be helpless to prevent their brain dead golem herding you into real 'death' camps, like they did both those peoples, and many others before them. Remember how they projected their horrific intent for the goyim onto their targeted German people? That'll be you if they win.

Why don't you get to own such personal small arms? Anything government has American citizens have the right to own, that was the intent of the framers of that right.
    When did that right change? It has not, laws have been illegally passed to facilitate your helplessness.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    The right to bear arms meant that you, Joe Sixpack, Citizen, must maintain the quality of your personal arms to the level of that of the government to keep that government in check.
    I am a strong advocate for an Abrams tank in every yard, an F-18 in every garage and a good stock of munitions in every basement.

If that weapon was locked in his car, what do you suggest then? Anyway, most people can't hit anything with automatic weapons. They are very inefficient and expensive to operate.

+ Reply to Thread