Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: knock knock jhoffa

knock knock jhoffa

On this thread El Guapo and pta are fabricating I deleted a post "lamblasting" Trump.
    In fact, that is outright lie.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...t-Infringement

It was light thread that we all realized was from a parody site.
    The only post I ever delete is if a duplicate occurs.

I never created a post lamblasting Trump. What is the point of EG and pta lying?

Do you have a way to confirm this?
    Last edited by Elemental; 01-26-2017 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    That is my facial expression as EG spends inordinate amount of time fabricating silly shit lies as he has nothing else.
    I thought that would be fun to pull the curtain back and let him be exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    That is my facial expression as EG spends inordinate amount of time fabricating silly shit lies as he has nothing else.
    I thought that would be fun to pull the curtain back and let it be exposed.
    My expression is because everyone knows.... Hoffa prefers to be PM'd. He pays more attention to the PM's that are sent multiple times as it lets him know there's a serious issue that needs addressed.
    Goinforthecurve!

My expression is because everyone knows.... Hoffa prefers to be PM'd. He pays more attention to the PM's that are sent multiple times as it lets him know there's a serious issue that needs addressed.
    I would only PM jhoffa about a serious issue and he has said he does not like to be PM'd.

This is not serious - it is funny! It is a public lobby post to expose how ridiculous that a poster needs to lie on a light thread because he is so insecure.

This was meant for public viewing!

I would only PM jhoffa about a serious issue and he has said he does not like to be PM's.
    Oh, he lies! It's really the only way to get any of his attention.
    Goinforthecurve!

This is not serious - it is public lobby post to expose how ridiculous that a poster needs to lie consistently on a light thread because he is so insecure. There was no post that he fabricated.
    This post was meant for public viewing!

I know what you mean! A few years back, the forum faggot would PM me ugly, vile things. I decided to post them in the lobby, and he chimped out so bad, I think he gave himself an aneurysm. Good times!

Goinforthecurve!

I know what you mean! A few years back, the forum faggot would PM me ugly, vile things. I decided to post them in the lobby, and he chimped out so bad, I think he gave himself an aneurysm. Good times!

Oh, Elemental did that to Helena when she first joined, Helena moved or altered her thread.

It was quite comical.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...s-announcement
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

So you are a Narc...snitches get stitches
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    So you are a Narc...snitches get stitches
    You ever get a PM from Cotton?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748