Page 290 of 290 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290
Results 2,891 to 2,898 of 2898

Thread: Tommy's thread

"Signposts" hilarious label applied to stela-like posted information or information made available to the public.. conveniently
    "All right, whatever happens, let's be professionals." ~ Dr. Peter Venkman

"Pet (stroke) the cat backwards" light implication referencing static charge.. or electricity

"Whole nine yards" references using all of the ammunition chain... war reference

"Jeep" comes from persons listening to soldiers casually call a G.P. vehicle "Geep". G.P. stands for General Purpose and it refers to the original four-wheel powered vehicles.

It's something not everyone understands.

Can you call pre-Christ articles and artifacts "occult"?
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Well, let's see. Huh. Yeah, I guess you can since there's no reference to Christ in the dictionary definition of "occult".
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Can you call pre-Christ articles and artifacts "occult"?
    In the New Testament if you take the time to read it... Jesus' parents Mary and Joseph tribe bloodline details back to Noah in the Old Testament.