Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: What is a real man anyway, ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Some of us support ourselves financially. Better that way. A working penis is great, a working mind/heart essential.
    Ironically, a working "mouth" is very often a broken mouth.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Let's not underestimate SHAria[LAW] ..

Today, America has become a moral cesspool .. Had Sharia Law been applied to USA jurisprudence we would not have the moral dilemmas we now face . and things will get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Let's not underestimate SHAria[LAW] ..

Today, America has become a moral cesspool .. Had Sharia Law been applied to USA jurisprudence we would not have the moral dilemmas we now face . and things will get worse.
    Knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Anthropologically it is.
    While the female of the species is concerned about survival of her young, the male is motivated by spreading his DNA.
    Absolutely.
    Rather makes one wonder what "love" is really all about?

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    67%
    3. Kindness
    Young women may still fall for the bad-boy type, but more-mature women are turned on by kindness, because kindness inspires confidence.
    Translation: They have fun for as long as their looks allow, lose those looks to age, then go for guys 'kind' (read as 'amenable') enough to look past their withered asses to the 'wonderful women' within. Incidentally, the same desperate marks those wonderful women wouldn't have given the time of day to in their younger and prettier years.

In other words, if you treat the waitress well, your date figures you'll treat her well, too.
    Actually, she begins to sulk because she's jealous. lulz
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    He is her secret crush.
    What
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Pinnacle of education is to learn to be a monkey. And just like education, that (^^^) largely isn't true either.

Because niggers got it down without no skooeen, dummy.
    Agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Translation: They have fun for as long as their looks allow, lose those looks to age, then go for guys 'kind' (read as 'amenable') enough to look past their withered asses to the 'wonderful women' within. Incidentally, the same desperate marks those wonderful women wouldn't have given the time of day to in their younger and prettier years.

Actually, she begins to sulk because she's jealous. lulz
    That's sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748