Thread: Obama and Killery- Rotten to the core, so their choices for vice pres.-White haters

Obama and Killery- Rotten to the core, so their choices for vice pres.-White haters

“And the wave still continues. It’s not going to stop. Nor should we want it to stop. As a matter of fact, it’s one of the things I think we can be most proud of.

An unrelenting stream of immigration. Non-stop. Non-stop.

Folks like me who are Caucasian of European descent — for the first time in 2017 we’ll be an absolute minority in the United States of America.

Absolutely minority – fewer than 50 percent of the people in America, from then and on, will be white European stock. That’s not a bad thing. That’s a source of our strength.“

[sources – 1, 2]

Joe Biden, Obama’s Vice President, 2009-2017.

“I think the burden is on those of us who are in the majority — you know, the Caucasians here. We have to put ourselves in situations where we are in the minority.”

[source – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUQh3SKq5A]

Tim Kaine, Hillary Clinton’s choice for Vice President, 2016.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    “I think the burden is on those of us who are in the majority — you know, the Caucasians here. We have to put ourselves in situations where we are in the minority.”

[source – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUQh3SKq5A]

Tim Kaine, Hillary Clinton’s choice for Vice President, 2016.
    look how well that turned out for rhodesia and south africa.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Obama has destroyed the greatest country in the history of the world, and he lives comfortably today in DC, still raising hell.

Men are shit. -- Brat.

Here is his leader..

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Shock Report: FBI Arresting Far More Americans Targeting Muslims, Than Muslims Targeting Americans
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shock...ericans_022017

We have had a regime change , stand with Trump and finish off these worthless motherfuckers !!!
    If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    look how well that turned out for rhodesia and south africa.
    True.
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    I think its gone beyond religion, we are dealing with a reversal of order.Remember Hasan of Alamut......"Nothing is true; all is permitted"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    I don't know why people have to sidestep shit, even when it's their friend, or supposed friend. If they're being a fucking asshole, call them on it.
    Crazy train: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1805785