Thread: EXPLOSIVE CIA Document Reveals Truth About Mars 2/14/17

EXPLOSIVE CIA Document Reveals Truth About Mars 2/14/17

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

is Martin Timothy your sock?

This guy is hilarious. I don't mean you I mean the guy who made the video. He'll believe anything.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    This guy is hilarious. I don't mean you I mean the guy who made the video. He'll believe anything.
    Posted shit again. Didn't you?
    lol-band

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Posted shit again. Didn't you?
    I didn't make the video, just showed it to you. Didn't you like it? The Martians are here, and living under the south pole. Super Aryan tall Nordics 9 feet tall space buddies for the whites rescue, but, LITTLE GRAYGREEN MEN HERE TO WORK deranged homo perversions on, and sip precious bodily fluids from YOU JEWS. They have an evil Nazi jew masturbating machine!
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 02-16-2017 at 10:06 PM.