View Poll Results: Do you take public transportation?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • I use uber/lyft/ taxi.

0 0%
  • I use the metro/subway.

0 0%
  • I use public buses

0 0%
  • I use trains for long distance.

0 0%
  • I would rather walk than take public transportation.

0 0%
  • I would rather drive than take public transportation.

2 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public transportation

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    if niggers are allowed on it, its never civilized
    Agreed.

Excellent movie on how American blacks view public transportation.

Crash.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375679/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

""Crash" tells interlocking stories of whites, blacks, Latinos, Koreans, Iranians, cops and criminals, the rich and the poor, the powerful and powerless, all defined in one way or another by racism. All are victims of it, and all are guilty it. Sometimes, yes, they rise above it, although it is never that simple. Their negative impulses may be instinctive, their positive impulses may be dangerous, and who knows what the other person is thinking?
    http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/crash-2005
    Last edited by PTA; 02-17-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    Taking shit even further offline and into the real world. Just because you are sour with someone ?
    Its seems contrary to the minimum of normal acceptable behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I have said multiple times that have no PI on anyone I make stuff up until I hit the mark and the target freaks out.
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    IT knows shit. Obviously. What IT doesnt realize is I post wtf I want, true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post

Is that just specifically where you live or everywhere?

There are public transportation systems that are civilized.

In NYC, we get into city and park, and then take public or walk.
    I've only ever lived in the Midwest. I've had my newest vehicle for less than 12 months, and it's already got over 24k miles on it.

I would imagine that if I lived in a congested area where public transportation was more convenient, I'd probably consider it.
    Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I've only ever lived in the Midwest. I've had my newest vehicle for less than 12 months, and it's already got over 24k miles on it.

I would imagine that if I lived in a congested area where public transportation was more convenient, I'd probably consider it.
    True, most midwest/Southern/Western cities make it nearly impossible for public transportation to be successful.

Here's another source with best/worst public transportation systems: http://content.time.com/time/special...071127,00.html
    Taking shit even further offline and into the real world. Just because you are sour with someone ?
    I have said multiple times that have no PI on anyone I make stuff up until I hit the mark and the target freaks out.
    IT knows shit. Obviously. What IT doesnt realize is I post wtf I want, true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    True, most midwest/Southern/Western cities make it nearly impossible for public transportation to be successful.

Here's another source with best/worst public transportation systems: http://content.time.com/time/special...071127,00.html
    The light rail was a big deal here when they were getting it up and going. The main problem with it was that it allowed the ghetto to more easily access the nice(r) places.
    Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious

The light rail was a big deal here when they were getting it up and going. The main problem with it was that it allowed the ghetto to more easily access the nice(r) places.
    Yip yip yip
    lol-band

Idk or need to know where you live, but the same could be said for any mass public transportation.

BUT..notice how Detroit has the worst public transportation.

They keep the inner city in the inner city.