Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm just in "AWE"...

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    ...she insults vast amounts of people, vehemently paints her hate with a very broad stroke (which no one calls her out on), yet has the nerve to proclaim herself morally superior.
    Okay so welcome to the Internet.
    "All right, whatever happens, let's be professionals." ~ Dr. Peter Venkman

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    GoGo.

Wow.

You know, I'm still at a loss for words.

Never mind.

It says volumes about you.

No, I don't scrub toilets.

I do At least the ones in our house.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I do At least the ones in our house.
    You are much cleaner (and nicer) than my mommy. Will you adopt me? I'm low maintenance, all you have to do is dust off my jar once in awhile.
    My Mommy didn't want me.

At all the intellect on DLP. Not only are posters academically brilliant, they're independently wealthy, and attractive to boot!

Why don't posters like Jebe or Mossfern run for public office or UW and Cotton continue on with their education and become certified shrinks?

They could also showcase their knack at the local country or yacht club.

I'm just in "awe" they allow DLP to be surrounded by their/and others brilliant energy.

(Proud moment to be a moderator at AWE, huh, Elemental/Sam?)

That is all.
    wth are you talking about?
    That forum shut down in 2010.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Originally Posted by PTA
    At all the intellect on DLP. Not only are posters academically brilliant, they're independently wealthy, and attractive to boot!

Why don't posters like Jebe or Mossfern run for public office or UW and Cotton continue on with their education and become certified shrinks?

I'm just in "awe" they allow DLP to be surrounded by their/and others brilliant energy.

That is all.

I'm proud to be salt of the earth, not embarrassed about living in section 8 and only have 6 years of schooling, i may panhandle , but my crib and clothes are kept clean .
    I have some green saved but i worked hard for it and owe nobody nothing.

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

That is all.
    Seriously, What are you trying to say here?
    I have not seen anyone claim to be brilliant - the only one who claims independently wealthy is you - attractive?

Most posters that have share pics are attractive imo.

What does AWE have to do with this post?
    That forum closed in 2010.

im sure if you wanna dig dirt Ele, you could " rehab " old apt buildings, pull off their base board molding, and find the occasional penny with maybe 3 nickel hoard.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    you could " rehab " old apt buildings, pull off their base board molding, and find the occasional penny with maybe 3 nickel hoard.
    Looks like she was fabricating (which is nothing new) just was unsure what you, Moss and others have to do with me being an admin at AWE.

The OP was so incoherent and bizarre I became curious.

apparently she had a hard time keeping the setting of ignore on you at one point. you cant do it on a mod. ive tried, and tried, and tried countless times, but Js rantings and spewings cant be blocked.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Looks like she was fabricating (which is nothing new) just was unsure what you, Moss and others have to do with me being an admin at AWE.

The OP was so incoherent and bizarre I became curious.
    I'm starting to think PTA is a Rooster sock.
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."