Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Everybody Hates ...

EVERYBODY HATES JEWS

Tiger Woods HATES JEWS : The Jew bastards caused me to lose my contract with NIKE. That's why

Maria Bartiromo [B]HATES JEWS: If you had the Wall St.. beat and had to deal with those stinkin Jew analysts you would hate them too. We believe you Maria. Even though you married one.. TOO BAD SO SAD...Spouse: Jonathan Steinberg (m. 1999)

[/B] Sean Spicer HATES JEWS: I hate them because of the stupid Holocaust crapola. . I'm sick and tired of hearing about it.

EVERYBODY HATES JEWS
    Last edited by Gilbert Fallgelb; 04-18-2017 at 04:55 PM.

DLP Member
    Blog Entries
    feel better?!

EVERYBODY HATES JEWS

Tiger Woods HATES JEWS : The Jew bastards caused me to lose my contract with NIKE. That's why

Maria Bartiromo HATES JEWS: If you had the Wall St.. beat and had to deal with those stinkin Jew analysts you would hate them too. We believe you Maria even though you married one.. Too bad So sad! ..... Spouse: Jonathan Steinberg (m. 1999)
    How else can you get in the media?

Sean Spicer HATES JEWS: I hate them because of the stupid Holocaust crapola. . I'm sick and tired of hearing about it.

EVERYBODY HATES JEWS

DLP Member
    Blog Entries
    BS flooding.

EVERYBODY HATES JEWS

Tavis Smiley HATES JEWS; Ever since he discovered that they were responsible for the slave trade.

Pat Buchanan HATES JEWS.. They ruined his career in politics.

Scott Pelley of 60 minutes HATES JEWS: Jews feel he supports the Palestinians and are trying to get him fired.
    EVERYBODY HATES JEWS