Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3D stuff I make...

they are making rocket ducting parts instead of casting them. which I find very disturbing.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB7973 View Post
    Is that a plasma thruster housing? Just wondered.

How can you possibly not know what that is?

Here's Elon Musk's version.

"All right, whatever happens, let's be professionals." ~ Dr. Peter Venkman

So let me explain; the Boring Company is thinking/designing/&engineering a high-speed magnetic rail carrier that will allow you to keep in the comfort of whatever compatibly-sized vehicle you already own or could potentially procure combined with a near-frictionless elevator to mole-garden hose that utilizes a computer traffic controlled-feeder system of network rails operating in concert.

My system is a rail gun that fires a rail gun that fires a rail gun... extrapolated... compounded. You stack to add speed over distance. You could build it underground, you could submerge it underwater, you could build one in space. You would use a straight line. The comfort, braking, and non-lethal acceleration safety measures would be determined after construction and testing.

Basically you would be fired in a gun inside a gun inside a gun. You should be able to conceptualize, I don't feel the need to render out an animated gif or youtube vid.

So... "space bridge"... "teleporter" anyone?

Okay so... we build a 50 mile tunnel connecting two towns.

Inside that tunnel we build a 25 mile long tunnel that is designed to be magnetically propelled using a caterpillar sequence.

Inside the 25 mile long tunnel we build a 12.5 mile long tunnel that is designed to be magnetically propelled using a caterpillar sequence.

Inside the 12.5 mile long tunnel we build a 6.25 mile long tunnel that is designed to be magnetically propelled using a caterpillar sequence.

Inside the 6.25 mile long tunnel we build a 3.125 mile long tunnel that is designed to be magnetically propelled using a caterpillar sequence.

Inside the 3.125 mile long tunnel we build a 1.5625 mile long tunnel that is designed to be magnetically propelled using a caterpillar sequence.

From your chair as you travel down the mile a half, the rest of the tunnels flow at incredible speeds each one, and then you move from city to city.

has Tommy said anything impo.................nah. couldn't be.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

I bet all you lying haters out there are felling pretty egg faced now.

Applying the same basic concept, you could stack conveyor belts to move people from the airport to the parking garage nice and quick.

o::::::::::::::::: o
    o:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: o
    o::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: o
    o::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: o

Start out small and work your way up peoples.

Baby steps.

... ... still thinking ... ...