Thread: Doctors of CUBA.

Doctors of CUBA.

After it became evident that the Castro Revolution in Cuba was going the Marxist way ,the many professionals such as teachers ,lawyers , businessmen packed up and headed for the safety of Miami Beach. In fact anyone who had anything of value sought shelter in the USA ;this included nurses and doctors and thousands of land and property owners.

Whereas people can do without many things ,few can't survive without medical attention when overcome with serious illness or disease.

With the departure of these many groups it was understandable that Fidel would refer to them as GUSANOS {worms] .

But there was one very significant exception among those who had fled into exile; the Doctors of Cuba.

They returned back to the small Island nation voluntarily ,not because they loved Castro or the marxist revolution but because they loved their own people. They knew ,for better or worse, that their professional skills would mean the difference of life or death for the 9-10 million Cubans living with nothing to look forward to but hard work and learning to do without.

They were promised nothing from Castro but long hours ,hard work and a government salary of about a hundred dollars a month.

And yet they came back ,in fact many never left the care of their own.

Today while the country is considered poor by any standard , the people of Cuba appear to be among the healthiest not only in Latin America but in the world. All look healthy and disease ,.. along with serious sicknesses have all but disappeared from this small Island nation.

Take a look at San Salvador or Honduras ,Guatemala and you can see the big difference .

Will America's doctors and all those in the medical profession be as altruistic ?

The only way the American people will enjoy good and affordable healthcare is if the medical profession decides to rise above the political quarreling and do what's right.

What's good for CUBA is good for America.

Cuba has some of the best health care in the world and all free, they also offer free Medical school as well , lot's of US drs who could not afford medical school in the US trained there for gratis.
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

The healthcare issue in the USA will never be solved in purely political terms.

The economics of it will never satisfy anyone . The USA is too big a nation population wise to deal with this issue the way it's done in Germany or in tiny Switzerland.

Here ,you have to bring the insurance companies to heel and that may never happen.

Few in the USA understand the immense power the insurance companies have. They are richer and more influential politically than the major banks in fact the scum own the banks.

You have to be strong enough to present these vulture companies with the iron clad choice of either or ..

Either they agree to healthcare for all or they face the firing squad.

Other 1st world country's can have free health care for all and still maintain healthy economy's..why not the US..ANSWER pure unadulterated greed.

What about all the idjits that have been brainwashed into thinking that overpriced health care is Kool LOL

1 stitch can cost $800

Any operation/Medicine in other white country's ...GRATIS

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

Your health system allows Human vultures like SD and his wife to open roadside first aid shacks , where they seek to profit from the vulnerable and simple minded rural folk mental defectives and drug addicted with dubious first aid ,Nurses who now because of your overloaded medical system are allowed to present themselves as Drs.

My Jesus

LaLa

It all goes back to the founding.

The various social classes which existed in Europe during the later part of the last century before the ist WW

and existed in US before and after civil war are still having an effect.

Of the 320 million in US population some 95 million or more can easily be considered surplus population.

The population of the US in 1880 was 50 million , why open the floodgates like they did, all they got was the scum of Europe which Europe was happy to divulge itself of, all the jews came flooding in and the Italian illiterate peasants and other genetic garbage.

My Jesus

LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    The population of the US in 1880 was 50 million , why open the floodgates like they did, all they got was the scum of Europe which Europe was happy to divulge itself of, all the jews came flooding in and the Italian illiterate peasants and other genetic garbage.
    They had to fill up the Western Expansion with people ;if not, the indigenous would've returned to reclaim their lost homelands.

Limbaugh is a stooge for the insurance industry..