Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192

Thread: The Systematic Bullying

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Must be! He's ALWAYS bringing it up!
    I agree. Somehow SD symbolises a lifestyle that presses TM's buttons so much he obsesses over it continually.

Sleep well guys! Bonne nuit!

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Soooooo.. Lemme guess.

This thread is because PTA freaked out again?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    If you knew what I have built you'd shit your pants mikey. I won't give you a number of our net worth. But I've said before Mrs SD has her own money. I have my money and we have our money, property, business's and a life you can't even imagine. Do you think bragging about making a measly $60,000 or $80,000 a year panhandling is gonna impress me? Or make me feel silly for working for a living? That's not enough money for me to give up my dignity for 1 minute.

You worthless slugs that beg for money from people you have never met make me sick, I wouldn't give you the sweat off my balls, you fucking nigger! I'll out live you even if you are 14 yrs old, and on top of that I'll live better than you could ever imagine. I wouldn't step over your dead ass in the street I'd walk around it. Never know what kind of disease might be coming off it. What we should do is find you can cut your fucking nuts off so in the off chance you ever got laid you couldn't pollute the world with your retarded offspring.
    What a Christian.
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    I think its gone beyond religion, we are dealing with a reversal of order.Remember Hasan of Alamut......"Nothing is true; all is permitted"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    I don't know why people have to sidestep shit, even when it's their friend, or supposed friend. If they're being a fucking asshole, call them on it.
    Crazy train: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1805785

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    No.

What a Christian.
    Hallelujah and God Bless the United States of America!!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Blog Entries