Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 964

Thread: The Systematic Bullying

  1. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    It never ends.
    She has nothing to live for.

    How was your day?

  2. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    She has nothing to live for.

    How was your day?
    Relaxing, I took Peanut and Precious to the park this morning, went to Publix, took back the rental car and now Peanut and I are eating grilled steak on the deck.

    How was yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  3. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    When was I ever having anyone over for tea.
    This is news to me.



    Hey, I'm responding to you.
    How are you going to spin that?
    You really should have them over for tea.

    Why don't you respond to El Guapo, and why do you call him guano.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  4. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post

    Why don't you respond to El Guapo, and why do you call him guano.
    He's a troll and he is guano.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  5. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Relaxing, I took Peanut and Precious to the park this morning, went to Publix, took back the rental car and now Peanut and I are eating grilled steak on the deck.

    How was yours?
    He's a good boy! It's Monday, so it basically sucked. I went in early to avoid the stupid, but it eventually caught up with me. It always does. lol I did walk about mid day, so that was a saving grace.

    Why the rental?

  6. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    You really should have them over for tea.

    Why don't you respond to El Guapo, and why do you call him guano.
    Kill yourself. Do it for your daughters.

  7. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    He's a troll and he is guano.
    El Guapo is no more a troll than you.

    That's rude to call him guano.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  8. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    He's a good boy! It's Monday, so it basically sucked. I went in early to avoid the stupid, but it eventually caught up with me. It always does. lol I did walk about mid day, so that was a saving grace.

    Why the rental?
    The Volvo has issues and I don't have time to get it fixed right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  9. #569
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    15,632
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    El Guapo is no more a troll than you.

    That's rude to call him guano.
    Rudeness? On DLP?

    Never happened, brah.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  10. #570
    Billy, do you have any pics of your wonderful dogs?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •