Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697
Results 961 to 969 of 969

Thread: The Systematic Bullying

  1. #961
    PTA has a black cock tattooed on her back.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  2. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Good day, mouthy measly wittle bully.
    Hey, cunt.
    lol-band

  3. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    PTA has a black cock tattooed on her back.


    With niggersnot.

  4. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Hey, cunt.
    You're mom isn't here, so go back to suckcockformoney play.

  5. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  6. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    You bullied cotton, now ya got it back forever. CUNT.

  7. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    You bullied cotton, now ya got it back forever. CUNT.


    Cotton burns bridges.

    Wait.

    Did he send you money?
    That would explain your change of heart.

    "Thought crimes".
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  8. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post


    Cotton burns bridges.

    Wait.

    Did he send you money?
    That would explain your change of heart.

    "Thought crimes".
    Go take the PTA Challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  9. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post


    Cotton burns bridges.

    Wait.

    Did he send you money?
    That would explain your change of heart.

    "Thought crimes".
    Talking to yourself again?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •