Thread: BoBo Donna Brazile Justifies Giving Debate Questions to the Beast

BoBo Donna Brazile Justifies Giving Debate Questions to the Beast

progressive logic.

all's fair if we say it's for the greater good. (and we're the only ones qualified to identify it)

Μολὼν λάβε

The ends justify the means. No punishment, then?
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

Honestly, you're not surprised?

The Dems will stoop to any low.
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    I think its gone beyond religion, we are dealing with a reversal of order.Remember Hasan of Alamut......"Nothing is true; all is permitted"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    I don't know why people have to sidestep shit, even when it's their friend, or supposed friend. If they're being a fucking asshole, call them on it.
    Crazy train: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1805785

I am only surprised because she admitted it.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020

Tares are really beginning to stand out in the wheat fields aren't they?

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

If she'd won the election, by now it would be a felony to post truth anywhere on the internet.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.