Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Passed over for a Nigger

Passed over for a Nigger

Has this Happened to you,...?

So, about 3 weeks ago, I was informed that a Supervisor's position was coming available at my place of employment. Being employed and hard-working for 10 years, with extensive expertise in several fields in my job made me an idea candidate for a supervisors position, or so my senior manager and personnel director told me. Today, I got shot down (not even 20 minutes before going home, no less) when I was informed that a black woman (who has half the experience I do, more complaints about her attitude, and WAY less tenure) will be taking the position. I was steamed then, and I'm still pretty steamed now. I know I should file a complaint, but I figure since she got it, she'll swiftly piss off the wrong person eventually and get fired. With a little luck, I'll get to watch.
    Look half withI don't care where the oil comes from. I'm only interested in the Market. Specifically the Options because I don't want to take delivery on 10,000 bbls of oil.

"Funny you let Mike threaten superdude and I both with coming to our fucking house yet no warning.

You can go fuck yourself pigface.

You've never said one thing to Taco Mike and his threats to send his NZ hitman boyfriend to kill me you fucking hypocrite shitbag whore faced fuck noodle!

I figure since she got it, she'll swiftly piss off the wrong person eventually and get fired. With a little luck, I'll get to watch.

more likely you'll watch her get promoted again.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Johnson and Johnson has the same policy in place. Never elevate a white no matter how ell qualified, bring in an indian or an African or at the least a woman of color for every position. The jews have spoken, Wytay!
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Johnson and Johnson has the same policy in place. Never elevate a white no matter how ell qualified, bring in an indian or an African or at the least a woman of color for every position. The jews have spoken, Wytay!
    military and civil service have similar policies.

'fuck up, move up.'
    Μολὼν λάβε

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    I was never made to endure such humiliation.

Essentially because I'm the very definition of unbeatable.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    If Trump wins, I'll leave DLP.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    I was never made to endure such humiliation.

Essentially because I'm the very definition of unbeatable.
    Yea, I can't say that I can relate. Must just be mike.

Nigger and female!
    That fucker never stood a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Has this Happened to you,...?

So, about 3 weeks ago, I was informed that a Supervisor's position was coming available at my place of employment. Being employed and hard-working for 10 years, with extensive expertise in several fields in my job made me an idea candidate for a supervisors position, or so my senior manager and personnel director told me. Today, I got shot down (not even 20 minutes before going home, no less) when I was informed that a black woman (who has half the experience I do, more complaints about her attitude, and WAY less tenure) will be taking the position. I was steamed then, and I'm still pretty steamed now. I know I should file a complaint, but I figure since she got it, she'll swiftly piss off the wrong person eventually and get fired. With a little luck, I'll get to watch.
    You got passed over for a nigger! Boy you must be a dumbfuck! Mr.Dumbfuckery that's your new name!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!