Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Savage Is Sick And Tired Of Veterans With PTSD Crying Like Babies

Michael Savage Is Sick And Tired Of Veterans With PTSD Crying Like Babies

AND SO AM I
    “I am so sick and tired with everyone with their complaints about PTSD, depression. Everyone wants their hand held and a check, a government check. What, are you the only generation that had PTSD? The only generation that’s depressed?”
    He then blamed America’s problems on those who “cry like a little baby” over depression: “If the whole nation is told, ‘boo-hoo-hoo, come and get a medication, come and get treatment, talk about mental illness,’ you know what you wind up with? You wind up with Obama in the White House and lawyers in every phase of the government, that’s what you wind up with. It’s a weak, sick nation. A weak, sick, broken nation.”
    Savage continued that veterans with PTSD are a “bunch of losers” and recommended that they be more like Michael Savage.
    I agree if you have physical/mental problems then you Man up and deal with it.
    http://crooksandliars.com/2014/10/mi...tired-veterans
    SD...I could buy you and sell you a 1000 times

'' Do things the white way or don't do them at all ''

Life is a game and then you die. Make the most of it.

Bill Lumbergh 2 years agoWhat a fucking piece of shit. My employer recently hired a vet with PTSD to work in my department, and the poor bastard only lasted 3 weeks before he just stopped showing up, after struggling with his mind and his meds every hour of every day at work. We offered to work with him to keep him employed, but he basically feels that he's incapable of doing the job because of his impairments. So the 'kid' is 26 years old and can't work, and that fuckstick Savage thinks he should just suck it up.
    I'm about to 'think out loud'...
    I hope some vet knocks that motherf*****s teeth in.

Now i don't agree, when the going get's tough the tough get going, You live or you die.

Years ago, I had a coworker who served in Afghanistan. He was a complete degenerate; tattoos and drug/alcohol problems and everything. I don't think he even lasted a month. He got a DUI or something and was fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    We're like the Partridge Family, except we don't get along.

Most vets are just BS and have hardly seen combat, and what they call combat is a joke, being able to call in air strikes/artillery, these peeps are just milking the system and taking advantage of the perks on offer.

What, are you the only generation that had PTSD? The only generation that’s depressed?”

It’s a weak, sick nation. A weak, sick, broken nation.”

I did not use the crutch of drugs/drink/cigs or therapy...i just got on with it and faced down any demons that may have been lurking...but none were,..LOL

I rip off disabled vets all the time , LOL !!! hell one stooge got real fucked up in the ghan and was like in a wheel chair , I took his medals and sold them , after I pushed his ass into traffic , fucking hilarious !!! LOL LOL !!!!!
    NEVER FORGET THE REAL HOLOCAUST !!! 600 MILLION WHITES KILLED BY KIKES !!!

If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    I rip off disabled vets all the time , LOL !!! hell one stooge got real fucked up in the ghan and was like in a wheel chair , I took his medals and sold them , after I pushed his ass into traffic , fucking hilarious !!! LOL LOL !!!!!

You ripped him before he ripped you...good move..you obviously have tactical training..keep up the good work..

You people doing the ranting about taking advantage of the injured, whether in mind, body, or both, are the ones who are mentally ill. You must be like brave ole Bill Clinton, and Obama, who never served.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

NEVER WON A WAR !
    NEVER FORGET THE REAL HOLOCAUST !!! 600 MILLION WHITES KILLED BY KIKES !!!

If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

I'm glad WW2 vets didn't have ptsd.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."