Thread: Texas high school opens Muslim prayer room. Jew ACLU kept Christian prayer OUT!

Texas high school opens Muslim prayer room. Jew ACLU kept Christian prayer OUT!

Texas high school opens Muslim prayer room. This is after the ACLU fought to keep Christian prayer OUT!
    For decades the ACLU and allied groups fought to get Christian prayer out of American public schools. They were successful. But now prayer is coming back into the schools, and as long as it’s Islamic prayer, it seems to be fine with everyone. This does, however, reinforce the principle of Sharia that Muslims have rights and privileges to which non-Muslims are not entitled...

[link to www.jihadwatch.org (secure)]

The stench of hypocracy hangs over the whole of ZOG world.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

A.C.L.U.- Anti-Christ Litigation Unit.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

That's creeping Islam...a little bit at a time.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Dominion by increments. Yes, it follows.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

AG Sessions says he’ll punish sanctuaries, cities could lose billions of dollars.

THE SANCTUARY CITIES ARE WHERE THE MOST IMMIGRANTS WERE MOVED BY OBAMA, ZIO-LIBTARDS THINK THEY ARE READY FOR CIVIL WAR, WITH PRE POSITIONED ARMIES OF FIGHTING AGE MIDDLE EASTERNERS ARMED AND WAITING.

They know the snowflakes have to have safe spaces to cry and howl ouch in, and blacks won't last a week without foo stamps electricity and water, let alone purple drank and skittles, but muslims will blow themselves up if ordered.*
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.