If this is your first visit, please note that DLP is fairly free wheeling in terms of speech.(Which isn't for everyone.)
The forum rules are HERE. You can register for an account to post by clicking HERE
Also, please note that opinions expressed here are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily reflect my opinion, or the opinion of any other party associated with downloadpolitics.com.
Originally Posted by Lummy
What does that mean?
The gif is pretty creepy, sd.
You know, most mass murderers are very nice, sometimes the nicest people one can ever meet 90% of the time. It's the other 10% of the time you don't want to be around them.
They are politicians of a sort, after all.
It's a line from the movie Red Dragon the line he said to Will Graham.
“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis
THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!
View Tag Cloud