Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 141

Thread: Holy fuck.. Two dead guys instantly declared faggots by fag media.

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Holy fuck.. Two dead guys instantly declared faggots by fag media.

    Embracing figures at Pompeii 'could have been gay lovers', after scan reveals they are both men


    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-scan-reveals/


    They're dying in a cataclysmic event.. Maybe they're father and son? "Maybe" a LOT OF THINGS..

    Holy shit, this media is stuck on homo.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Embracing figures at Pompeii 'could have been gay lovers', after scan reveals they are both men


    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-scan-reveals/


    They're dying in a cataclysmic event.. Maybe they're father and son? "Maybe" a LOT OF THINGS..

    Holy shit, this media is stuck on homo.
    Wtf? Always trying to show the ghey side of everything. For gheys and gheyness in all its...gheyness.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Embracing figures at Pompeii 'could have been gay lovers', after scan reveals they are both men


    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-scan-reveals/


    They're dying in a cataclysmic event.. Maybe they're father and son? "Maybe" a LOT OF THINGS..

    Holy shit, this media is stuck on homo.
    It's possible, homosexuality was rampant back then.

    It's wiki or google your own poison: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homose...n_ancient_Rome
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  4. #4
    If it was OK for Rome it should be OK for us!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  5. #5
    1 in every 5 buildings in Pompeii was a whore house of some kind

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    1 in every 5 buildings in Pompeii was a whore house of some kind
    Proof?

    http://www.history.com/topics/ancient-history/pompeii

    "LIFE IN POMPEII
    Ever since the ancient Greeks settled in the area in the 8th century B.C., the region around Mount Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples attracted wealthy vacationers who wanted to soak up the sun and the scenery. By the turn of the first century A.D., the town of Pompeii, located about five miles from the mountain, was a flourishing resort for Rome’s most distinguished citizens. Elegant houses and elaborate villas lined the paved streets. Tourists, townspeople and slaves bustled in and out of small factories and artisans’ shops, taverns and cafes, and brothels and bathhouses. People gathered in the 20,000-seat arena and lounged in the open-air squares and marketplaces. On the eve of that fateful eruption in 79 A.D., scholars estimate that there were about 20,000 people living in Pompeii and the surrounding region."
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    1 in every 5 buildings in Pompeii was a whore house of some kind
    That was in case men wanted something different for a change....like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  8. #8
    LOL WILLIAM!

  9. #9
    Suffocation is a turn on for some.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

  10. #10

    Woa ... that's hawt ...
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •