Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Mount Vesuvius erupted this morning.

  1. #1

    Mount Vesuvius erupted this morning.

    BEB tossed the match and set it off.

    Lots of pictures!

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Moun...w=1440&bih=839

  2. #2
    To PTA and her FRANZ:

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    To PTA and her FRANZ:
    BEB was quite the columnist and colorfully reported all the details of what pissed off the Gods!


    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob
    There was one bitchy, self-loathing Pompeian woman named Tonius Greenius who hated everyone and tried to run their lives while calling all of them liars. She lived in the Roman equivalent of section 8 housing because she was married to a roman soldier who spent most of his time in nearby Sicily chasing tail, primarily women, but hey this was Rome. Anyhow, as legend has it, Mount Vesuvius was tired of her shit so it erupted and destroyed Tonius' modest little apartment. Unfortunately, as often is the case, innocent people were victimized because of the selfish antics of one, batshit crazy roman bitch. -Wikipedia

  4. #4
    Billy is DLP's oracle!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BEB was quite the columnist and colorfully reported all the details of what pissed off the Gods!
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Billy is DLP's oracle!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Billy is DLP's oracle!
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post

  7. #7
    As legend has it ...



    LMAO BEB!

  8. #8
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the Temple in the woods.
    Posts
    33,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BEB tossed the match and set it off.

    Lots of pictures!

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Moun...w=1440&bih=839
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    No, his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government.
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren’t permanent –
    But change is

  9. #9



    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus

    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    Mr Fife


    My Son screams in pain as i rip his ass an back to shreds.

  10. #10
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the Temple in the woods.
    Posts
    33,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post



    Is that PTA?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    No, his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government.
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren’t permanent –
    But change is

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •