Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ivanka Trump secretly met with Planned Parenthood boss

Are liberals "hard wired" differently from other people, or just how does that kind of congenital ignorance work? I know of very few of them who have ever jumped that sinking ship or even moved to the middle. Seems like the wronger they know they are, the more radical left they become.

Help us all understand, Mossy.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Then why do you associate yourself with Democrats, half of whom belong in prison? Wake up and smell the kool-aid.
    Only half?

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Sniping baby spinal cords as they come out of mommy. Jewish ethics, true to form, after all they have use for those stem cells, livers and kidneys in any monster that wants them and has the sheckels...

If every simple cell in a Jewish body entails divinity, is a part of God, then every strand of DNA is a part of God. Therefore, something is special about Jewish DNA.
    If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value. There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life.

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, Jewish Week, april 26, 1996
    Does DNA from transplanted organs migrate into the DNA pool of the recipent? I read here on DLP that male DNA from sex can be found in the brains of the female partners, or something like that. If that's true, then transplants would seem to dilute (poison) the genetic integrity or purity of the recipient.

In the case of PP organ industry, that would doom the organ recipients to -- dare I say -- hell, or at least genetic degradation.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    But women probably don't rely on them for those "other services" as much as they do getting abortions.
    Do you have statistics for that, or is it an assumption?
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Do you have statistics for that, or is it an assumption?
    No, I don't have statistics, that's why I said "probably".

But what do you think PP is most famous for? When they make the news, which of their services usually gets mentioned?

Birth control? Meaning to prevent pregnancies, not to end them.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

I know it's kind of a large image - but here you go:

I think that's a positive move.
    Planned Parenthood does a lot more than just provide abortions.
    They kill babies. It is their raison d'ętre.

Meaning to prevent pregnancies, not to end them.
    Same thing. What's more, birth control now includes partial birth abortions, being murder at birth, which opens the door for post-birth abortions, which in my opinion makes Obama eligible for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Same thing. What's more, birth control now includes partial birth abortions, being murder at birth, which opens the door for post-birth abortions, which in my opinion makes Obama eligible for it.
    Look at the chart I posted.
    Abortions are separated out - 3% of the services.
    Contraception is not the same thing as abortion.