Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The unforgiveable sin

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Your faith is a bandaid over a gaping wound on your objectivity. Food for the worms.
    Objectivity, to some degree, must be abandoned in order to make room for faith. I've tried to have both and one seems to always give in to the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

I think the story was embellished to the point where they wanted you to think it so unlikely that it must be true. about to sink his knife into his son? and this originated in how many texts?
    s

and his son was okay with that too?

this only proves jews were liars way back then as well as today

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Shut the fuck up, granny, or tell me why your god had to become his own son and be blood sacrificed.
    Because there is one entity, it's angels and people who is not forgiven. Cast into outer darkness away from power of any kind to do anything forever. This is a trial, and at it's end, there will be a judgement. It is decided already, but had to be done in the flesh otherwise there would have been no way for anyone to truly comprehend how evil sin is, nor know and believe the depth of the Love of God for those who are His. It was to the death, His own, letting Him excuse, by their by faith in that death whom He would choose for their failures in the flesh, and be just. For all have fallen short of the perfection of Godliness save The Lord Jesus Christ.

Those not pardoned by faith in Christ must stand on their own works while knowing what they do in the Millennium. The children of this world only have this life and they seem to know it. They have no belief in an afterlife for they have none.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

So Jesus didn't die for everyone?
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Didn't you hear what I just posted? The sins of the world, the whole Adamic world were all forgiven, but no eternal life without faith in that sacrifice of Christ. All sins by Adamic man are forgiven, but they will have to come back in the millennium and stand on their works at that time when the truth is shouted from the housetops to be included in God with eternal life.. He explained who He came to give eternal life to as a gift, who would never be in danger of the second death. The children of the world have only this life, they are without hope. Just a form of A.I., just bodies and souls, no Spirit or breath of God in them. As I said, this is a trial, a show trial, it was finished in reality before foundation of the present earth. Pointless I know, but I have told you.

Job 34:13*Who hath given him a charge over the earth? or who hath disposed the whole world?
    14*If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath;

Ezekiel 21:12*Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
    13*Because it is a trial, and what if the sword The Darkness] contemn even the rod?[The Light, Christ] it shall be no more, saith the Lord God.
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 05-01-2017 at 11:39 AM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Oh, so we are saved by our works. Got it!
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    this only proves jews were liars way back then as well as today