Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 113

Thread: I would like to reiterate, Do Not Post Personal Info..

  1. #61
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,916
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    I spit on your back...lOL
    She would probably sue for assault and pain/suffering.
    Last edited by PTA; 04-19-2017 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Auto correct
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  2. #62
    I dropped 40 pounds on Jenny Craig and she is pissed.
    Hello you've reached the city morgue where our motto is, "You kill 'em we chill 'em"

  3. #63
    TT6/ PSA

    TT6 will eject members for posting PI within the groups sub forums and immediately refer the incident to DLP administration.

    Tit pics may not apply..

  4. #64
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,916
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    TT6/ PSA

    TT6 will eject members for posting PI within the groups sub forums and immediately refer the incident to DLP administration.

    Tit pics may not apply..
    The HATEFUL EIGHT only post possible/probable PI on particular posters.

    This is my PI:

    1. I'm 100% female.
    2. I'm not Asian, I'm caucasian.
    3. I've never stolen money nor been arrested.
    4. My children love me to the moon and back.
    5. I've voted in age polls, never disclosed my birthdate.
    6. My husband never had an affair with a Sicilian babe.

    That's all the "funnies" I can think of at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    TT6/ PSA

    TT6 will eject members for posting PI within the groups sub forums and immediately refer the incident to DLP administration.

    Tit pics may not apply..
    PI: I'm white.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    The HATEFUL EIGHT only post possible/probable PI on particular posters.

    This is my PI:

    1. I'm 100% female.
    2. I'm not Asian.
    3. I've never stolen money nor been arrested.
    4. My children love me to the moon and back.
    Liar.

  7. #67
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    17,377
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    6. My husband never had an affair with a Sicilian babe.
    That you know of.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  8. #68
    Why is PTA posting PI in a thread where the posting of PI clearly prohibited?


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  9. #69
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,937
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    The HATEFUL EIGHT only post possible/probable PI on particular posters.

    This is my PI:

    1. I'm 100% female.
    2. I'm not Asian, I'm caucasian.
    3. I've never stolen money nor been arrested.
    4. My children love me to the moon and back.
    5. I've voted in age polls, never disclosed my birthdate.
    6. My husband never had an affair with a Sicilian babe.

    That's all the "funnies" I can think of at the moment.
    De Nile is in Egypt.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  10. #70
    my PI
    Andropov died on my bet
    Goodman came home on another

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •