Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antifa being supplied with knives for use on Trump supporters

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Credit card knives.. I forgot I had one in my purse a few weeks ago and ran my bag through courthouse security. They asked to hold it for me. They also held my keys because of the pepper spray.

But one time I had a big fixed blade knife in my purse and ran it through different county's courthouse security and they didn't say a word.
    One of the things that some do here is find/get an old credit card and bevel edge a long side and sharpen it up a bit. When you use it you do so in a punch motion and aim for the eyes or cheeks, if you press your thumb into the card when striking you can cause them stitches
    Pray for the reconciliation of Lilith & Marinette Pied Noir with GOD
    Praise the God of Abraham whose unity is all and one!

Channel leon - YouTube
    "Leons' youtube clips show the worthlessness of nihiltheism" - Helena (moderator) of downloadpolitics.com

Read my ebook...it's free! Creed of Assiah
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/392310

why not get them at 4:am with an icepick?

The larping little twerps don't seem to realize that pulling that toothpick of a weapon on somebody imbues that somebody with the right to use deadly force to counter it.

Antifa Terrorist Who Beat Trump Supporter in Head WITH BIKE LOCK Identified as Local Professor! (VIDEO)

Last edited by Philadelphian; 04-20-2017 at 02:34 PM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    The larping little twerps don't seem to realize that pulling that toothpick of a weapon on somebody imbues that somebody with the right to use deadly force to counter it.
    self correcting problem.
    Μολὼν λάβε