Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mulch sale

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Thanks, but I actually prefer the rubber mulch or pebbles.

I'm so lazy I actually have the pre made rubber mulch mats that goes around your trees.
    Gawd.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Lets mulch up pta and call it a suicide.
    She'll be real easy to catch, but totally not worth it.

Mulch her just one inch at a time.
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Enough for three flower beds. Enough to make the people loading it groan when I show up.
    What kind of flowers are you planting?

Thanks, but I actually prefer the rubber mulch or pebbles.

I'm so lazy I actually have the pre made rubber mulch mats that goes around your trees.
    I like rubber mulch for kids playgrounds for safety, but those rubber mats for around trees look cheap imo.
    A lady in a my friend's neighborhood used those rubber mats around trees and plastic flowers in pots.
    Last edited by Elemental; 04-20-2017 at 07:43 PM.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

We get mulch by the yard. I like the dark brown stuff, would never entertain the thought of rubber mulch. Is that even really mulch? I thought that among other things mulch is to add organic matter to the soil. I just worked in eight 40 lb bags of humus into the beds in front of the house (still aching). The landscaper will do the borders separating our property.

I'm still digging up thistles from the great mossfern thistle disaster of last year.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

What are you planting in your beds?

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    What are you planting in your beds?
    I have boxwoods at the back, against the porch. I just planted some dahlias and have overwintered rosemary and lavender. Lemon balm and thyme seem to have made it through the winter too.

This year I'll be planting more aromatic herbs and probably foxglove, echinacea, shasta daisies and whatever the deer won't eat. Maybe some irises and lilies. I'm going to plant only one old rose to see if the deer won't find it delicious. It's a bit early, but I'll go to the nurseries around here within the next couple of weeks to see what looks good.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I have boxwoods at the back, against the porch. I just planted some dahlias and have overwintered rosemary and lavender. Lemon balm and thyme seem to have made it through the winter too.

This year I'll be planting more aromatic herbs and probably foxglove, echinacea, shasta daisies and whatever the deer won't eat. Maybe some irises and lilies. I'm going to plant only one old rose to see if the deer won't find it delicious. It's a bit early, but I'll go to the nurseries around here within the next couple of weeks to see what looks good.
    wow that sounds amazing and beautiful.
    I almost miss having a yard.

My last house was against BLM land and I had problems with the mule deer and other creatures feasting on my labors of gardening.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    wow that sounds amazing and beautiful.
    I almost miss having a yard.

My last house was against BLM land and I had problems with the mule deer and other creatures feasting on my labors of gardening.
    Between the huge deer population, groundhogs and rabbits, it's hard to keep things going. I used to have a thirty foot by thirty foot vegetable garden, but the wildlife around here seemed to be eating more of it than our family.

Gardening is my connection.

Plants and cats are my connection.