Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63

Thread: Fat shaming double standard

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    It's the tats. They trigger.
    Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    That clip has no context. It could be they were talking about Omega vitamins or something, and she edited that out. It ain't there, bitch. Either reedit in context or STFU.
    Actually I agree. It was one sentence and they could have been discussing getting lab results or lowering cholesterol.
    Making such a big deal of such a small part of conversation is lame.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Did she tip the driver?
    She tipped the car.

  4. #14
    No one should be shamed.

    This woman has serious health issues looming though regardless of what she said to the driver about her cholesterol.
    There is far more to health than blood chemistry lab values at a moment in time.

    Check out the scans of an obese person compared to a person of average weight and look at the vital organs,joints and bones.

    http://twjmag.com/faith-and-fitness/...to-your-health
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She tipped the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    She does have a pretty face. Tattoos don't bother me.
    They only look good on sailors.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    They only look good on sailors.
    tats never bothered me, socially.
    They're so mainstream now, it's kinda boring.

    Professionally, they should be covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    tats never bothered me, socially.
    They're so mainstream now, it's kinda boring.

    Professionally, they should be covered, like my dick.
    Yes, keep your dick covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Yes, keep your dick covered.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    No one should be shamed.

    This woman has serious health issues looming though regardless of what she said to the driver about her cholesterol.
    There is far more to health than blood chemistry lab values at a moment in time.

    Check out the scans of an obese person compared to a person of average weight and look at the vital organs,joints and bones.

    http://twjmag.com/faith-and-fitness/...to-your-health
    No, no one should be ashamed or be made to feel ashamed (via health issues). Society is a judgmental bitch until it hits home.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •