Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Death........It has been overcome for us.

Little about Christianity is clear to me, [redacted].
    Last edited by Lummy; 04-21-2017 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Little about Christianity is clear to me, and Christians are mostly just plain out to lunch, which doesn't help anything. It is very easy to fake.
    There's a lot of money in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Oops. This is not the time to criticize the Christian Faith, and I take it all back.

True enough, William.

Oops. Dang.

the path to enlightenment goes way beyond believing a napkin can hold back the ocean.
    " when did common sense ever get in the way of putting things in your vagina "

I also think it's more difficult to be a true Christian than probably any other religion, particularly if you're uncomfortable, as I am, about sacrificing another for your misdeeds.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    the path to enlightenment goes way beyond believing a napkin can hold back the ocean.
    Who is "enlightened"?

I am...........getting there

I don't think there are many paths, once you hit the rubicon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    I also think it's more difficult to be a true Christian than probably any other religion, particularly if you're uncomfortable, as I am, about sacrificing another for your misdeeds.
    A true Christian understands that perfection is an impossiblity but that doesn't stop him from trying to get there. The lazy way out is to solely relay on grace while doing whatever the fuck you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Yeah, that would be nice. But when we die that's the end.
    If you are a actually a jew, that's true. You have no hope save in this life. Eat, drink, and be immoral as you must, for tomarrow you die.

A true Christian knows he is free indeed, and does what the Spirit of God within him leads him to do. He lives not by the letter of the law, from fear or hope of reward, but by the law of the Spirit written in his heart, from the mind of Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:3
    Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

Romans 8:10
    And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Romans 8:1*There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
    2*For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
    John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Romans 2:28*For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
    29*But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 04-21-2017 at 09:15 AM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.