Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Death........It has been overcome for us.

Isaac Newton was a strongly devout Christian, you know. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...f_Isaac_Newton
    Jews seem to answer to no one but other Jews.

yes. and they almost burned him at the stake for questioning the church.

I thank The Lord Jesus Christ for His manifold mercies showered upon me.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Luke 11:12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
    Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.