Thread: "Shattered" Leakers book on disasterous Hillary campaign.

Lightbulb "Shattered" Leakers book on disasterous Hillary campaign.

Yikes! New Behind-the-Scenes Book Brutalizes the Clinton Campaign

'Shattered,' a campaign tell-all fueled by anonymous sources, outlines a generational political disaster

"Bill and Hillary had wanted to put [Sanders] down like a junkyard dog early on," Allen and Parnes wrote. The only reason they didn't, they explained, was an irritating chance problem: Sanders "was liked," which meant going negative would backfire...

The Clinton campaign was convinced that Obama won in 2008 not because he was a better candidate, or buoyed by an electorate that was disgusted with the Iraq War. Obama won, they believed, because he had a better campaign operation i.e., better Washingtonian puppeteers. In The Right Stuff terms, Obama's Germans were better than Hillary's Germans.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...mpaign-w477978

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

oscuma was like a blanket of pure human shit covering the nation .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

When the day has lived it's course will you feel no remorse for creation of a nation that overran it's source .

osambo won because he's a nigger.

Twice. Simple as that.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

^^^

I did not come to understand why so many people hate Bill Clinton -- and I mean frothing at the mouth contempt for him -- until Hillary ran for office.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    osambo won because he's a nigger.

Twice. Simple as that.
    Yep. Ironically, he's white.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

The reason ocsumas and clintons can rise to power is because of the white female and white male cucks , they are the real problem .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

When the day has lived it's course will you feel no remorse for creation of a nation that overran it's source .

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Yep. Ironically, he's white.
    Ehem...Irish.
    lol-band