Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saudi Arabia, a kingdom built on oil, plans a future beyond it

you mean LBJ was paid off by the Saudi Family as well as the PAVN? I don't doubt it.

Well, no, that's not what I meant. But did one have anything to do with the other?
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

I swear that if I ever have the opportunity, I'm going to piss on LBJ's grave. He was a destroyer, a blowhard, a cheat, a liar and a ruinous shit.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

prolly did. EVERY grain sack that SFs found in PAVN possession had this written on it in English. " New York Grain Company. " EVERY ONE
    Last edited by jirqo adai; 05-23-2017 at 06:30 PM.

We will always wonder if that wasn't God's wisdom in becoming vishnu, destroyer of worlds.

ed: We will always wonder if that wasn't God's wisdom in man becoming vishnu, destroyer of worlds.

Saudis are in decline.

Oil wealth also allowed the ruling Al Saud family to maintain its grip on power, and people tolerated the rule and moral police.
    But the fat years are over and they have a shit structured economy with 90% of jobs bases solely on one sector.

They grew fat (literally) and sluggish off easy oil money and now they are in struggling.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Saudis are in decline.

Oil wealth also allowed the ruling Al Saud family to maintain its grip on power, and people tolerated the rule and moral police.
    But the fat years are over and they have a shit structured economy with 90% of jobs bases solely on one sector.

They grew fat (literally) and sluggish off easy oil money and now they are in struggling.
    That's the problem when people are in charge of other people. They only live so long and they base their decisions on what's best for them and their short lifespan.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    That's the problem when people are in charge of other people. They only live so long and they base their decisions on what's best for them and their short lifespan.
    That is exactly what is happening.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    That is exactly what is happening.
    This is an extreme manifestation of that form of short sightedness. However, many country's policies are guilty of the gimme gimme who cares about after we are gone approach.