Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver hitting new lows

Knapped flint is up there around $10-$15 an ounce.

bears gall bladder is right at $950/ounce

Well, dadgum. I'll be hornswoggled.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Lear capital continues to predict 200.00$ silver even as the price hits new lows ...gold is also trading lower with each passing day.

O.K. Lear Capital we're on to you Jewboy.

Get outta Dodge you pack of filthy lying swindlers.

Stop cheating the seniors out of their cash by tricking them into paying higher premiums for less quality coinage. YOU FILTHY LYING JEW BASTARDS!
    You re a fucking moron. You re the only person here that bought silver at the top. If nothing else you shouldve at least bailed out at Fibonacci 1 ($36 per oz) and re-allocated your capital putting it to work elsewhere as opposed to keeping it tied up in silver. At this point since it broke F2 at $22 it's now rangebound in a shorter term $12 support with resistance at 16 that will likely retrace back up to $22 as it consolidates in relatively tight band . If it breaks out at $22 we enter an intermediate range of $16 support and $26 resistance.
    Last edited by cotton; 05-19-2017 at 12:29 AM. Reason: I
    I tried the Blue Grass . I got all folked up ♤♡◇♧

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    newp. at $3.50 id buy prolly about $100 face value of 90% silver coin.
    3.50? What decade are you living in? The 40s?

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    You re a fucking moron. You re the only person here that bought silver at the top. If nothing else you shouldve at least bailed out at Fibonacci 1 ($36 per oz) and re-allocated your capital putting it to work elsewhere as opposed to keeping it tied up in silver. At this point since it broke F2 at $22 it's now rangebound in a shorter term $12 support with resistance at 16 that will likely retrace back up to $22 as it consolidates in relatively tight band . If it breaks out at $22 we enter an intermediate range of $16 support and $26 resistance.