Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skirts for boys at private Highgate School under plans for gender-neutral uniform

Boom!: scientific and narcissistic term used by certain psychologists to describe supposed mental shock and awe but is at the same time also snarky.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    What?

I'm 100% female and always keep my jock satisfied.

The reason why you need a jock is that you, Lala, Elemental , and Persia can't keep your men satisfied or from straying.
    Man, what Elemental wrote about OKham/Occam/OR was brutal.

Turn your men into snowflakes and you wonder why....
    Three women you're jealous of.
    bitch, please! We know you're the man of the house, dick and all. Make sense much, IDIOT? If they're snowflakes, they stick like glue like the goddam liberal idiot you are. Thats why you tolerate your hubs cheating, abort babies, steal from dead people, lie, and seek attention online. JFC what a head case you are! So wtf is it, stray or like a leech? You don't even know how stupid you sound. Bet you look the part, too.
    Last edited by lala; 05-16-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Perhaps jocks would be in order for some of the girls too.
    What?

I'm 100% female and always keep my jock satisfied.

The reason why you need a jock is that you, Lala, Elemental , and Persia can't keep your men satisfied or from straying.
    Man, what Elemental wrote about OKham/Occam/OR was brutal.

Turn your men into snowflakes and you wonder why....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Bwahahaha ... BOOM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    First she was black, then she was Asian, and now she has transmogrified into a jewess? I wish that her enemies would make up their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    mossbat is just talking out of her ass as usual. She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2. huffpo tells her soros good...so soros good. Case closed.
    Crazy train: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1805785

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Three women you're jealous of.
    bitch, please! We know you're the man of the house, dick and all. Make sense much, IDIOT? If they're snowflakes, they stick like glue like the goddam liberal idiot you are. Thats why you tolerate your hubs cheating, abort babies, steal from dead people, lie, and seek attention online. JFC what a head case you are! So wtf is it, stray or like a leech? You don't even know how stupid you sound. Bet you look the part, too.
    Repeat dickwhore.

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Repeat dickwhore.
    Night school is paying off
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    First she was black, then she was Asian, and now she has transmogrified into a jewess? I wish that her enemies would make up their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    mossbat is just talking out of her ass as usual. She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2. huffpo tells her soros good...so soros good. Case closed.
    Crazy train: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1805785

Blog Entries
    Night school is paying off
    Repeat cuntus dickwhore.