Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jewess glorifies lesbian child-rape in her feminist crap play

Jewess glorifies lesbian child-rape in her feminist crap play

The jewish feminist Eve Ensler glorifies lesbian child-rape in her famous crap play The Vagina Monologues:

In 2000, Robert Swope, a conservative contributor to a Georgetown University newspaper, The Hoya, wrote an article critical of the play.[24] He suggested there was a contradiction between the promotion of rape awareness on V-Day and the monologue "The Little Coochie Snorcher That Could", in which an adult woman recalls being given alcohol and statutorily raped at 13 by a 24-year-old woman[25] as a positive, healing experience, ending the segment with the proclamation "It was a good rape." Outcry from the play's supporters resulted in Swope's being fired from the staff of The Hoya, before the piece was even run.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Va...Swope_critique

Interestingly, Ensler says that she was sexually abused by her jewish father when she was five(!) years old:

Her father was Jewish and her mother Christian,[8] and she grew up in a predominantly Jewish community;[9] (…) Ensler says that from the ages of five to 10, she was sexually and physically abused by her father.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve_Ensler

I have the following questions for my fellow DLP members:

1. Is it good or bad that Robert Swope was fired from his newspaper for criticizing the jewess Ensler's glorification of lesbian child-rape?

2. Do you think that there is a connection between Ensler's sexual abuse by her father and her glorification of lesbian child-rape in her feminist crap play?

3. Is this more proof that the "antisemites" are right when they say that jews are sick and despicable people who attack and debase Western society, its values and its culture?

As always, all opinions are welcome.

Jewish "feminists" are truly despicable "people" who hate everything about the West: its culture, its values, its women, its children…

Take a look at the following article which shows how the vile, vain, shallow jew hag Joan Molinsky a.k.a. Joan Rivers mocks three young girls who were kidnapped and held as sex slaves for more than a decade:

Joan Rivers refuses to apologize for jokes about kidnapped Cleveland women

Attorneys for two of the women held in the Cleveland home and abused for a decade called for Rivers to apologize for the jokes, but the outspoken comedienne has no plans to says she is sorry, she told TMZ.
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...and-women.html

This is pure evil, folks.

Joan died of vanity.

Ask the resident Jew, Mossfern.

1. Yes
    2. No
    3. Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quote Originally Posted by LadyD View Post
    Sox is a latent no no..use iggy and save yourself..
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    You are disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    are you ready to pledge your allegiance to P T A ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post
    I can't think of one, honestly.
    He just seems to be a worthless piece of shit, as far as I am concerned...
    I'm certain he is stupid, and beyond that, he may be a troll...
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    MY FAVORITE THREAD

BY MR.SOXES IS THIS ONE

HE STARTED IT BY TELLING YOU

A LITTLE DICK JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Joan died of vanity.

Ask the resident Jew, Mossfern.

1. Yes
    2. No
    3. Yes
    I appreciate that you posted in my thread, P.T.A., but I don't understand your reply. My first question was:

1. Is it good or bad that Robert Swope was fired from his newspaper for criticizing the jewess Ensler's glorification of lesbian child-rape?

...and you answered yes. But which is it? Is it good or bad?

(I assume that you think it's bad that he was fired, but I respect all opinions.)

I appreciate that you posted in my thread, P.T.A., but I don't understand your reply. My first question was:

...and you answered yes. But which is it? Is it good or bad?
    Bad he was fired.

Sorry.
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Bad he was fired.

Sorry.
    Okay, that's what I thought. Thanks.

Okay, that's what I thought. Thanks.
    I'm an homorary Jew!

Lesbian jew hags like to prey on young girls. In my important and informative thread Jew doctor is pushing for sex-change treatment for white children, I wrote about how Annie "The Tranny" Leibovitz exploited the underaged Miley Cyrus by taking sleazy, half-naked pictures of her, which left her feeling ashamed and used.

Some parents expressed outrage at the nature of the photograph, which a Disney spokesperson described as "a situation [that] was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines".[28]
    I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed. I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about.[28]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_...Other_projects

Jew doctor is pushing for sex-change treatment for white children

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1827402

Annie Leibovitz. "Trust me."

Lawd they're ugly as they are foul. The Lord Jesus Christ called the proselyte jews twice the children of hell the actual jew was. The jew is hard to tell from Adam, but they are the tares spoken of among the wheat.

real jews

khazar converts

Last edited by Philadelphian; 05-18-2017 at 09:31 AM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.