Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: How can anyone enjoy listening to music nowadays?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    There is still good music being written.
    But not recorded.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    But not recorded.
    Of course it's being recorded.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  3. #23
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    42,485
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post


    Better than methhead posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Better than you living. Go kill yourself.
    methy is losing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    Remember..the lowest hanging fruit is always the sweetest .

  4. #24
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    42,485
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Is what exists now days still called music?

    The Hurdy Gurdy is making a big comeback!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    Remember..the lowest hanging fruit is always the sweetest .

  5. #25
    I don't like your music Soxes.
    I like Classical and Jazz.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I don't like your music Soxes.
    I like Classical and Jazz.

    Good choice
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  7. #27
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Good choice
    Thanks.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  9. #29
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    42,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I don't like your music Soxes.
    I like Classical and Jazz.
    Jazz is nigger music with no song structure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    Remember..the lowest hanging fruit is always the sweetest .

  10. #30
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    42,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Good choice
    Shut up sambo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    Remember..the lowest hanging fruit is always the sweetest .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •