Thread: Lowe's workers to get Exosuits. I want one. Would help in old age.

Lowe's workers to get Exosuits. I want one. Would help in old age.

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Yes, this is interesting for people working in jobs that require unpredictable repetitive heavy lifting. It might reduce work related injuries.

https://biodesign.seas.harvard.edu/soft-exosuits
    Last edited by Elemental; 05-18-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

One of sound judgement might opine that far more injuries would occur from having a 30 pound foreign object strapped to your body all day.

Ridiculous on the face of it.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

This article demonstrates how it is used in the military.
    I would think those with diseases or injuries that cause partial paralysis as well could benefit.

http://www.livescience.com/47945-exo...iers-walk.html
    In contrast, the Soft Exosuit is simply worn like a regular pair of pants under a soldier's uniformand gear. The current prototype of the suit is a web of straps that are positioned around the wearer's lower body. The straps feature a network of sensors that serve as the exosuit's "brain" or "nervous system," and are controlled by a low-power microprocessor, the researchers said.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Here's a simple physics lesson for you. Free of charge:

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. IOW if you have a spring on your back to help you lift things...you must exert an equal amount of force downward in order to load the spring.

Like I said. Ridiculous on the very face of it. Idiots will believe anything if it's presented in an appealing way.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality