Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood old folks home

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB7973 View Post
    Yup. Later on in years Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, and me gonna be sittin' around the assisted living home observing things we can't remember the names to while attempting to play scrabble.
    I hope I get to go to that home

Don't worry, at lunch time we'll be sure to be out on the street driving slow and then getting in line at your restaurant so you can't order your food, pay for your food, receive your food and actually eat it on whatever lunch break time frame they give you.
    "All right, whatever happens, let's be professionals." ~ Dr. Peter Venkman

I realize that I could take to the street at 10AM or 2PM... but I'd rather go out between 11AM and 1PM so I can be in everyone's way while I order something with lots of exceptions and then when they mess it up go ahead and complain and return it right in front of you hoping they fix it.

But don't worry. I'm old. I have no idea what I'm doing being in your way. It's not deliberate or anything.

Whatever maintenance medicine that the girls are on will probably require that pills be taken at "mealtimes".

So y'all just gon' have to suffer 'long with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Why are you fantasizing about being a geezer?
    Because all his fantasy love interests will be too decrepit to get away from him.

Take it from Mossfern, Tommy, being slo-mo geriatric is no damn fun.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Ahem ...been joking for years and years about commiseration... ahem.... yes way before 2008 and 2009 by the way... ahem.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    All hollywood artists need to be dragged out into the streets and hung from the nearest lamp posts they are filth
    Agreed.

You're all supposed to sympathize with the celebrities dontcha know...

...not Jesus.

John Cusack: "Tommy. You're nuts."
    [Tommy looks down at his pant's zipper.]

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB7973 View Post
    Yup. Later on in years Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, and me gonna be sittin' around the assisted living home observing things we can't remember the names to while attempting to play scrabble.
    Punch everyone of them in the face when they mispell...

Imstillaslut