Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UMA'S WEINER PLEADS GUILTY FACING PRISON

UMA'S WEINER PLEADS GUILTY FACING PRISON

Anthony Weiner is pleading guilty and the creep is facing 10 yrs in the big house.

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Blog Entries
    Damn he's gross.

He really creeps me out, pure sleeze.

I'll be very surprised if that incorrigible shitbag sees a single day behind bars.

Laws for thee...but not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Anthony Weiner is pleading guilty and the creep is facing 10 yrs in the big house.

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Damn he's gross.
    yea ... he is really creepy. Well I am glad he was caught. did he meet up with any of these women or was he just online sexting?

We had a funny Weiner thread with headlines somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    I'll be very surprised if that incorrigible shitbag sees a single day behind bars.

Laws for thee...but not for me.
    yea politicians of all stripes seem to get off. Dennis Hastert molested little boys and got off with just 18 months.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...cago/83584440/

Former House speaker Dennis Hastert, who less than a decade ago stood second in line to the presidency, was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison Wednesday for a bank fraud case linked to allegations he sexually abused teen boys more than 30 years ago.

Federal Judge Thomas Durkin called Hastert, 74, a "serial child molester" and rejected a prosecutor's recommendation of six months in prison on a banking charge that carries a maximum five-year sentence. The court also fined Hastert $250,000 and sentenced him to two years of supervised release after leaving prison. Hastert must register as a sex offender.

"Nothing is more disturbing than having 'serial child molester' and 'Speaker of the House' in the same sentence," Durkin said.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post

yea politicians of all stripes seem to get off. Dennis Hastert molested little boys and got off with just 18 months.

Eighteen months in jail isn't 'getting off'.

hillary clinton subverting national security to line her own pockets and skating...

That's getting off.

Meanwhile, back in the real world a former SS agent just got 20 years for doing the same thing.

NEWS MAY 18 2017, 5:56 PM ET
    Ex-Secret Service Officer Gets 20 Years for Sexting Teens From White House

A former uniformed Secret Service officer was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Thursday for sending sexually explicit photos of himself to underage girls — while he was on duty at the White House.

Lee Robert Moore, 38, of Church Hill, Maryland, pleaded guilty in March to enticement of a minor to engage in sexual activity and attempting to transfer obscene materials to a minor. The Secret Service fired him after his arrest in November 2015.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-white-n761891

Blog Entries
    ^^oh look! someone uglier than mr weiner!^^

Meanwhile, back in the real world a former SS agent just got 20 years for doing the same thing.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-white-n761891
    Go figure.

Huma filed for divorce today.

Huma Abedin seeks divorce from Weiner after guilty plea
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ilty-plea.html

If I were a man, I'd have online and IRL consent forms before speaking to a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!