Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Prosecutor says globalist jew demon Soros is working with human traffickers

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Yes, the brave and principled Italian prosecutor Carmelo Zuccaro made his "accusation" (read: stated an obvious truth) in April, but the story is constantly developing and it's making a big impact in Italian politics and media. I know this because I watch Italian news programs and read Italian newspapers.
    And if you are so studious, why NOT POST ON THE DAY IT HAPPENS? WHY? Not only that, WHY not ENGAGE posters in conversation, instead of with a lying fucking twit like PTA?
    She has lied to you and used you as a puppet, IDIOT. Goddam, you're not WORTHY of 1488. If you expose the lies of JEWS article after article, but cannot discern the truth from a lie from some fucking lying twit on a forum, YOU'RE AN IDIOT SOLDIER SHOOTING BLANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Not only that, WHY not ENGAGE posters in conversation,
    I often do that.

instead of with a lying fucking twit like PTA?
    Are you jealous of my friendly interaction with P.T.A.? Is that what this is about? Good grief.

She has lied to you and used you as a puppet, IDIOT. Goddam, you're not WORTHY of 1488. If you expose the lies of JEWS article after article, but cannot discern the truth from a lie from some fucking lying twit on a forum, YOU'RE AN IDIOT SOLDIER SHOOTING BLANKS.
    Your ridiculous and tiresome feud with P.T.A. has nothing to do with this important thread which is about how an extremely rich and influential jew globalist is trying to destroy Europe by flooding it with rapists, murderers and terrorists from the third world, but here are the facts:

1. P.T.A. makes good posts in my threads, whereas her trashy, vicious enemies mainly show up to excrete off topic garbage.

2. P.T.A.'s enemies are the same people who attack me and lie about me (like claiming that I'm somebody's sockpuppet, even though this is my only DLP account).

Should I cozy up to people who ruin my threads? Should I trust proven liars? Does that really make sense to anyone reading this?

I often do that.

NO, YOU DO NOT.
    Are you jealous of my friendly interaction with P.T.A.? Is that what this is about? Good grief.

NO, YOU'RE JUST STUPID. AND THAT TELLS ME ALOT ABOUT YOU AND WHY YOU'RE HERE.
    Your ridiculous and tiresome feud with P.T.A. has nothing to do with this important thread which is about how an extremely rich and influential jew globalist is trying to destroy Europe by flooding it with rapists, murderers and terrorists from the third world, but here are the facts:
    IT ISN'T IMPORTANT. TO POST HERE. IDIOT.
    1. P.T.A. makes good posts in my threads, whereas her trashy, vicious enemies mainly show up to excrete off topic garbage.

2. P.T.A.'s enemies are the same people who attack me and lie about me (like claiming that I'm somebody's sockpuppet, even though this is my only DLP account).

Should I cozy up to people who ruin my threads? Should I trust proven liars? Does that really make sense to anyone reading this?
    GOOD GOD.

This idiot knows nothing about the deep state. NOTHING. He learns from out-of-date 'articles'. TRY HISTORY LESSONS, DUMBASS!

Blog Entries
    ETHT: you are 100% correct about SOROS and Italy.

I have a question.
    How can an individual be a white nationalist if they have Jewish friends and mulatto/mixed children/grandchildren?

BTW: did Lala ever get her passport?
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.

Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    ETHT: you are 100% correct about SOROS and Italy.

I have a question.
    How can an individual be a white nationalist if they have Jewish friends and mulatto/mixed children/grandchildren?

BTW: did Lala ever get her passport?

You have lied to him about other posters, idiot. And he is a wanna-be that slurped your jizz with no gag reflex.

He is just a stupid as you are.

Blog Entries
    ^^^
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.

Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

Hey stupid bitch, PROVE I HAVE MIXED CHILDREN! BETCHA CANT! Because you are a liar! A damn bald-faced liar!

Prove it! Lets see if you can! Tick tock!

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    ^^^
    Tick tock, liar.