Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greedy jew sues his mom over $5K bar mitzvah gift from his grandma

Greedy jew sues his mom over $5K bar mitzvah gift from his grandma

Jews usually prefer to con, exploit, fleece, swindle non-jews, but sometimes their greed makes them go after their own:

Son wins court battle against mom for $5K bar mitzvah gift

His mom withheld a $5,000 gift that “Baba” promised for his bar mitzvah — but he manned up and finally scored his money eight years later. Long Island student Jordan Zeidman, 20, recorded the long-overdue legal victory over his mother when he sued her for his shekels and a judge ruled in his favor on Tuesday.
    http://nypost.com/2015/08/26/son-win...-mitzvah-gift/

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Meth wearing off?

Quote Originally Posted by Superderp View Post
    Meth wearing off?

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Jews usually prefer to con, exploit, fleece, swindle non-jews, but sometimes their greed makes them go after their own:

http://nypost.com/2015/08/26/son-win...-mitzvah-gift/

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Superderp View Post
    Meth wearing off?

Apparently he missed the part in the old testament about honoring thy mother and father.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Jews. How can you not like them?